Calling all Role-players, or anyone that wants to be in an RPG game

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DigitalAtlas, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I'm still working that out, lol. Right now, I'm figureing out the plot, and places into detail. I've got the vilains, and four main characters. I've got the basic plot, what's going to happen with certain characters(speaking of which WarpObscura, I just lined out the basic outline of your character today, and I have to say, it's great.), etc.

Xetir the false image, mind if I use your username as a character, it's peeked my interest, amd I think I could do some good things with it...

2. Sankari Destiny Islands Resident

Whoa. o.o

I won? Seriously? But it doesn't seem that fair since I was the only hero who entered. Don't you think there should be some companions and whatnot? Or are you making them on your own, Shadow Jak?

3. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

ok thx

that would be cool

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Awesome, thanks. I'll make him look like the Xeitr in your sig if you want...

Umm... Your hero isn't going to be the main character, jsut a party member, lol. So don't worry. Suffix however will be one of the many main vilains...

5. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

that would be cool you talking about the gaia one cause you could get in trouble for using my re-dyed hair Rcoph marly since he is still marly
    and square owns him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.