Calling ALL soul eater Fans! Need 20+ Voices!!

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Shinichi Izumi, May 26, 2012.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Okay, We all like the The SE Anime Right? Me too, as epic as it may be, it does not follow the manga, so i Wanted to make a fan dub for it, I need Committed Voice actors who will do various manga volumes With me, i will try to make at least 1 Week for each Chapter in the at least for the first chapters, so I will need Voices for Soul Eater(I will be doing him), Maka, Blair, Kid, Liz,Patty, Black * Star, Tsubaki, Spirit, Dr. Stein, Crona, Ragnarok, Death, Medusa, Aracne, Geriko, Mosquito, Mifune, Angela, Asura, Justin law, The kishing eggs and much more, every week i will post other Threads, one for each chapter, but i want to know how many Fixed Actor would i have.

If you are interested in being any of the characters above Please post here, I really need a lot of people so dont hesitate in joining.

Edit: you can try out for a part by Just posting witch character(S) you want to try out for, i will probably chose you anyway, this is just so i can see what you sound like.

List:

1 - Soul Eater - Anti Sora.

2-

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Already let you know but i'll post it here as a reference for you to look at, should your VM page suddenly be flooded.

I'm interested in the POSSIBLE roles of Spirit, Death and Stein. I at least want to try for them. Is this thing auditions or is it just a first come first serve kinda thing?

EDIT: If i have to choose one role, i'd like the lines for each so i can decide which one i'm happier with, is that alright?

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

KK, ill give you some lines to try out for all of those, gimme a sec.

here, Record all the Spirit/Death/Stein lines in these pages

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: For now you cant do all of them, just chose one of them, Some of the manga is like half of the anime, so you should know some of what you'll be recording.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I could see if I could do Kid, but I'm not sure about anyone else. I most definitely couldn't do Black Star, his character would murder me just trying to imitate him. I could try for Mifune, but that's only because you hardly get any emotion out of the guy, and I can't get emotion in my recordings at all....XD

5. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I've seen some bits and pieces of the anime, though I never worked up the motivation to actually start watching it.
    Anyways I could probably pull off a decent Black Star.

6. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Greater bloo, do the Black Star Lines in these pages, Wingly, you do the Mifune And Kidd ones:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Mysty Unknown

As I read the pages I try to voice each character and almost fail miserably until I get to Tsubaki, which is weird sense I'm a guy but can decently do it, I think. I also may be able to so Death and possibly Excalibur. And no worries this time AntiSora. I actually buckled down and finally got recording software. hmm. and maybe Ragnarock

8. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I guess I'll try for Death the Kid? Maybe someone else too, I'm not sure.

9. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

I know some of you really are interested, but Dubing the the manga from the 1st chapter would be pointless, In the future (in a week) im gonna post a new thread with updated information, i wanna make a dub of where the Anime Diverted from the manga, around Chapter/Episode 35, so keep aclose eye, in like a week.

10. ReenaReeka Merlin's Housekeeper

Totally interested in doing Black Star and Patty and Maka. ^w^

As of right now, I'm in the process of getting a new mic and a new laptop so the only way I can audition is over skype. Is that fine with you? ^w^