Kingdom Hearts II Can anyone translate these Japanese screenshots?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by phoenixkh93, Oct 30, 2013.

1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I found these on the trivia pages of KH insider but no translations there. These are taken of Jiminy's journal, but in the Japanese edition of FM, Tetsuya Nomura himself wrote the words on the top as if it was Sora. So it's kind of like Sora and Nomura have the same handwriting :)

Does anyone have and idea at all what they say?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jin うごかないで

That's suprising since I've never bothered to actually look at the album in FM , I'm pressuming this is obviously the regular ps2 version of FM because 2.5 has only recently been announced I wish I could be of help but I don't understand Japanese Kanji But I searched it up , It seems to be sora's thoughts and feelings on the events that occured

3. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

my brother says that their just repeating themselves

4. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thank you for asking! As in just repeating what the English caption at the bottom says? I saw on KH insider someone said the one with Roxas had Sora saying something like 'That guy looks a lot like me' or something like that.

And yes from what I can tell just regular kh2 FM+ from Japan :)

5. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

yes they are repeating the english caption,sorry forgot to put that
    and your welcome

6. Jin うごかないで

Well we'll most likely get the official translation in 2.5 remix hopefully unless nomura feels like trolling and leaving the pictures with japanese captions haha.