Can I just say....

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory' started by Troop116rules, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Troop116rules Moogle Assistant

Welcome back KH-Vids.

And honestly what a fantastic rhythm game this was.

Hoping people can share some love for the game here (and honest critique if you wish).

I wish there was more content in all honesty. Kind of short for a full price game. Some remixes would have been really neat.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Considering how much time I've spent on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (like, so much), which has a comparable track list, I'm sure that once I've got my hands on it I'll be absolutely hooked, and that's just with single-player. Even so, at least the game quickly dropped in price after launch; currently it's only $30 USD at Amazon and GameStop.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I've never played rhythm games before, so MoM was a first for me, and I loved it!

I was actually able to get a 30$ discount on it when it released (thank you Best Buy rewards ).

Despite me wanting many more tracks to be included (Hundred Acre Wood, Port Royal/Caribbean, Symphony of Sorcery, "Face my Fears", different variations of existing themes, as well as tracks from Union X, 0.2 BBS, and KH3), I think the selection was still great and have spent a good amount of time going through them.

4. Jin うごかないで

Being a long time Rhythm game player the demo actually really surprised me , having played lots of IIDX, Osu, DJMAX etc I thought that it'd be kinda weak initially from the trailers, The offset looked really weird but it ended up playing nice, my only issues is that some really good tracks ended up getting left out and I'd genuinely pay to have them added in.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

i finally finished the story a month ago and now i just need to go collect the stars haha

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I have always liked rhythm games cause they allow me to focus, and I got it as a birthday gift to myself this year. Got the Switch version so may get the PS4 version. But I loved it. It was great and I can't wait to see how Kairi's story goes forward. Working on get the rest of the stars and the rewards