Re:Coded Can't square enix run out of disney worlds to go to?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by venster, Jun 24, 2010.

1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I mean, it looks like Kingdom Hearts is going to be continuing for a good while, but I'm kinda worried about that. Disney only made a limited amount of movies and the better ones are already taken KH and KH2. How do you look at KH's future when it gets low on Disney Worlds.

2. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

There are lots of movies...so long as they dont turn to high school musical or hannah montannah im happy

3. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Well some movies do have sequels. Some sucky, some not. They could turn to those. I for one would love to see the Lion King 2 story. It would be nice to see Kovu and Kiara.

4. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

Nope, Disney keeps making movies. All of them may not be cartoons but that hasn't stopped them from puting them in the games. If they do run out of worlds, they can always go to Final Fantasy worlds.

5. The_Fallen_Wolf_King Moogle Assistant

i'm sure they're fine with worlds, just who is going to be left to fight is my worry

6. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

Tetsuya Nomura is a character designer so I think they have that covered.

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

If they have any disney channel i think i'll blow up my game! Disney channel no Equal KH

8. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Some movies have sequels dont they?
    I dont mind what movies they use ^^ As long as none of the stuff off disney channel

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I personally think that SE worlds would work very well. Perhaps in KH3 we'll see SE worlds with Disney cameos in them. That would be a great change of pace, don't you think?

10. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

well there are also some kh exclusive worlds so they can keep making those...or even use some FF worlds

11. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

The point is that SE seriously doesn't know how to handle the Disney movies. Most of the Disney plots in KH are quite bad compared to their original material.

If Nomura could find a way to better handle the characters and their stories i don't think they could run out of movies especially when considering the fact that many of those films had their respective series. Alladin's series for example has a vast amount of evil characters and stories to drain material from. And well, they could always make original stories based on the classic Disney characters such as Scrooge McDUck, Phantom Blot etc.

12. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Well, some worlds that would work well would be:

Toy Story,
    Princess and the Frog,
    Aristocats (more Cat Sora)
    101 Dalmations (also more cat Sora)
    Radient Garden (again)
    Destiny Islands (as a hub world like Traverse Town/Twilight Town)
    Castle Oblivion
    Emperor's New Groove (my fav Disney movie)
    A Bug's Life
    and many more

Also, I agree with the above idea pf having FF world with Disney characters. We dunno where Cloud and Sprothe (lol) went after their fight, maybe they went to Midgar? Imagine running around Cocoon with Lightning in your party, or something like that.

It would be awesome.

So, to conclude, no I don't think they weill run out of worlds any time soon.

13. Johnny Bravo Chaser

As said above, there are many things disney hasnt even tapped into for the KH series yet, these include:
    Toy Story
    Bugs Life
    Emperor's New Groove

along with other movies and shows that disney could potentially use in the game as well, like:
    Madagascar
    Prince of Egypt

and others, Disney wont run out of idea's for KH for a wile(:

14. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Madagascar's a Dreamworks film, as is Prince of Egypt.

15. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

You do have to keep in mind that SE is in charge of all the production. Disney only owns the game. They don't do anything else on it. IIRC, SE can use whatever feature length movies Disney has made in Kindom Hearts. So they're going to have plenty of worlds for quite a while.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

They can still tap into all of the Pixar movies (Sora with The Incredibles or Wall-E or even Toy Story :lolface:), The Princess and the Frog is a step that might be taken out of a lack of a better option, and there's still movies that have yet to be made. Disney will always have some movie or other in the works. Oh no, imagine if they get so desperate that they turn to... LIVE ACTION MOVIES! I'd hate to see the new Sorcerer's Apprentice movie get turned into a world... *shudders* but seriously they still haven't made a Bambi or Dumbo world. They can still tap into some of the sequels like The Lion King 2 or POTC: Dead Man's Chest, and like I said before Disney will continue to make movies so there's really no need to worry about newer material to use. Also a little side note... Madagascar belongs to Dreamworks not Disney.

17. Orpheus Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey

If they don't know what to do with aladdin's world...I wonder if they might use the world of Prince of Persia, the movie.

18. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

How about no? There are some movies that just cannot be done in a videogame. Could you imagine Wall-E against Heartless? Come on...

... Oro? POP belongs to Ubisoft in case you didn't know. Disney has just the movie rights.

Let's assume for a moment that POE truly is a Disney film. How the hell a religious film could be done in a videogame?! Like seriously!

19. Riku02 Moogle Assistant

I agree, Lightning in your party.. that would be awesome :3

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I doubt Princess and the Frog would be used.
    They'll probably keep any more princesses out because of the Princesses of Heart.

As for Wall-E, exactly what Mr. Brightside said.

If anything, that could be like Winnie the Pooh where instead of Heartless, you have little quests to help Wall-e. But how will you communicate? And I'd rather see Toy Story used in that scenario.

FF worlds might be nice, but that'd be another step into maturity for Kingdom Hearts. And FF are ENTIRE games, how could they condense the whole thing into one world? And they would have to be careful what games to use. They'll probably avoid using 7, 8, or 10 because those characters are already in KH and are different versions of the original. We don't want Sora to see Squall and try to figure out why Leon doesn't remember him. (he'll probably think he's in another Chain of Memories >>)

Although I would love me a little Ramza in KH<3
    They would have to use only certain parts of an FF game. Maybe Sora has to help Zidane...kidnap the Princess Garnet during a play while under attack from Heartless or something, I don't know, but I doubt they'd be able to condense the entire game into one world like they can with a movie.

Anyways, as someone already said, Disney will just keep making movies. The only downside is that KH uses mostly Disney classics. Hopefully Disney's movies will keep that quality.