[Cast Listed] KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep (Fandub Production)

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Mike, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]
    Image Creation: This image/advertisement was made by Misty.

Project Description: The [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep is a new production for KH-Vids. In the past couple of weeks, the team and I have felt down over actions of hateful comments for our last production (KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 Days). I just did a check of what we received in views from our production this week and the results are in. Believe it or not, but the production went well in views as we received over twenty-one thousand (21,000). That's right, because of you guys the production has received a great amount of publicity. Not only that, but there were also so many fans that enjoyed the project. Fans rated all five videos, which gave us no less then four stars. The most was a five stars. YouTube members have also set our videos as favorites with 173. HeartStation, KH World and KH13 have also added our videos into their own websites. I've
    recently also added our videos to Gametrailers.com and our user portal in KHV.​

Let's continue the production and beat the clock with Japan in the new title for KINGDOM HEARTS "Birth By Sleep." We are getting ready to show an amazing comeback. Not only do we have to cast for new characters, but we will need a lot of voice overs for the Disney characters. I've decided that we will join forces with VAA and get some voice overs from there to voice act in this production. This time around, I'm not looking for understudies, so if you apply to this, please be available till January 2010. If you are interested in this production, please email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com.​

Some of you have asked which characters are available to dub for the production. As of now, I'm looking for voice over's for Aqua, Terra, Master Xehanort, Jaq, Maleficent and Snow White. I'm also looking for graphic designers to advertise our production. Ven is not posted in here, as I'm doing the voice over for his character. This thread will be updated with more information. ​

Fandub Group: http://www.kh-vids.net/group.php?groupid=666
    Project Deadline: September 20th will be the deadline for this production. ​

Recording Information:
    Recording format: Please send in MP3, WAV or WMA format.
    Saving Lines: You can send lines in Winzip, but I would prefer, if you send them in a attachment alone.
    Naming Lines: Please send your clips as followed. (Ex: username_charctername_line1.mp3)
    Contact Information: Please email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com. This email is the same for MSN.​

Characters: The characters below will be featured in the latest production. Use the link for the tone and emotion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRxoBoSdNzc

Aqua: Aqua is one of the main characters from the new title. Aqua plays an important role. Not only is she the first female playable character in Kingdom Hearts, but she's also a hero that most likely will go through a huge impact with Ven and Terra. Aqua appears to be very trustworthy and is always worrying about Ven and Terra's safety.
    Voice Type: We haven't heard Aqua's voice yet, so I'm looking for a voice that sounds like Tifa or even Yuffie.
    Line 1: "Don’t be fooled, Ven!"
    Line 2: "Is there a clue of Master Xehanort?"​

Terra: Terra is a hero/main character from the new title. Terra appears to be looking for Master Xehanort. He seems to have an important friend. Who would his important friend
    be? Is it Ven or someone else that he's hiding?
    Voice Type: We haven't heard Terra's voice yet, so I'm looking for a voice that sounds like Snow or Squall from Final Fantasy. We can also try for a Riku voice.
    Line 1: "…I have a ‘friend’."
    Line 2: "Answer me, Xehanort."​

Master Xehanort: Master Xehanort appears to be the bad guys in the new title for Kingdom hearts. It's un-confirmed why Ven, Aqua and Terra are going after him, but the mystery will soon be uncovered.
    Voice Type: We haven't heard Master Xehanort's voice yet, so I'm looking for a voice that sounds like Xemnas. Make sure you don't sound exactly like Xemnas. I'm looking for a higher tone.
    Line 1: "Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade."
    Line 2: "Already, that man is a monster infused with darkness."​

Jaq: Jaq is the mouse from the movie the Disney movie "Cinderella". In the Disney movies, Jaq is helping Cinderella for the ball that she couldn't go to. The mouse makes an appearance in the new title.
    Line 1: "Watch out!"
    Line 2: "Run away into the house!"​

Snow White: Snow White was the main character/princess in the movie "Snow White". It seems as if Snow White has more to worry then just that red shiny apple. Snow White was seen in Kingdom Hearts, as she was one of the seven princesses of heart.
    Line 1: "Oh! Who are you?"
    Line 2: "Why?"​

Maleficent: Maleficent is a evil witch. Maleficent was first seen in the Disney movie "Sleeping Beauty". This isn't the first time that this witch has appeared in the KINGDOM HEARTS series. In fact, Maleficent has been seen in Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Hearts II. Maleficent was also in Chain of Memories/Re.
    Line 1: "Seven hearts of pure light."
    Line 2: "If they are collected, all the worlds will be obtained."​

Good luck everyone.
    Updating Information: Below is a list of auditions that I've received so far.
    - Bree (VAA Member)
    - ColorfulObscurity (VAA Member)
    - BleedingSkyMaiden (Unknown Member)
    - monkeybananayum (Heart Station)
    - greater_bloo (KHV Member)
    - takutosuki (KHV Member)
    - The Hallstar (VAA Member)
    - Vanilla (KHV Member)
    - The Dream Traveler (KHV Member)
    - Ol'Sephy (KHV Member)
    - Ryusuke (VAA Member)
    - Roxiri (KHV Member)
    - TheVader74 (KHV Member)
    - SpazticFantaztic (KHV Member)
    - AROS~91 (KHV Member)
    - Fairner (VAA Member)
    - Mello (KHV Member)
    - samtheplayer (VAA Member)
    - TsuFortississississimogamusH (KHV Member)
    - Morris1113 (KHV Member)
    - Hexx1992 (KHV Member)
    - Refi-chan (VAA Member)
    - CidRunsFunny (VAA Member)
    - DarkKnightGrave (VAA Member)
    - narutokhfreak15 (KHV Member)
    - Rhapsody~Duskbane (VAA Member)
    - kh2grl (KHV Member)
    - Kissy-Sensei (VAA Member)
    - Ansem the dumb (KHV Member)
    - Khaki45 (KHV Member)
    - Braveheart (KHV Member)
    - ForgottenSnow (VAA Member)
    - KHearts35 (KHV & KHI Member)
    - Hexin (KHV Member)
    - Atiragrame3 (KHV Member)
    - Sephiroth1 (Unknown Member)
    - TheMute64 (KHV Member)
    - Khcrazy10 (VAA Member)

Posted on September 20th 2009:
    Alright, well today is the deadline and it was at 12pm EST. I've been going over auditions since; I received the first one back a week ago. Since then, I've been trying to decide who would be a part of the production. It's been a hard process as there have been so many voices that I thought would sound great, but I had to narrow it down. This is a hard thing for me to do, so please guys don't get upset. As I said, a lot of auditions that have been sent in and most of them were amazing. If you guys want some critique on your clips, for those of you that didn't make it in, please resend the clips and ask me what questions you have. So, below is the list of members that have made it in the production. Also, I added a second list, which can be used as understudies in case anything at all happens. It basically means that you were very close to getting the role. By the way, I was also impressed that some members from Heart Station and KHInsider came here to audition. Lastly, if you got the part, please confirm here and on your email. I will send you a script for the lines soon.​

Voice Over Cast:​

» Aqua: Kissy-Sensei (VAA Member)
    » Jaq: Greater_bloo (KHV Member)
    » Maleficent: Refi-chan (VAA Member)
    » Master Xehanort: The Hallstar (VAA Member)
    » Snow White: Roxiri (KHV Member)
    » Terra: JetFire62 (VAA Member)​

The list below, are members that came in close for taking on the roles. You could be used as understudies in case anything happens to main voice over's above.​

Bree as Aqua (VAA Member)
    BleedingSkyMaiden as Snow White (Unknown Member)
    monkeybananayum as Aqua (Heart Station)
    Vanilla as Aqua (KHV Member)
    CidRunsFunny as Aqua (VAA Member)
    Takutosuki as Maleficent (KHV Member)
    khcrazy10 as Aqua (VAA Member)
    Ryusuke as Terra (VAA Member)
    sametheplayer as Terra (VAA Member)
    khcrazy10 as Aqua (VAA Member)
    Rilu-chan as Aqua (KHV Member) ​

2. Hayabusa Venomous

Thanks for the info. I might try a few lines for Terra, but I don't expect them to turn out too well. My voice leans more towards that of Quinton Flynn's style.

3. ColorfulObscurity Moogle Assistant

Right before you posted this, I was looking for Aqua's lines so I could start recording xD
    Thanks for posting the lines, Mike~

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Oh yeah, you should post a link to the trailer with English subtitles. Might help more when people audition.

5. Mike Chaser

Sorry guys. I had to update the casting information.
    Make sure you look at the voice types for Master Xehanort, Terra and Aqua.

6. Hayabusa Venomous

Terra's supposed to sound like Squall? Chances of me trying his lines out have just doubled.

7. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Haaaaaaay just so you know, I was recovering from a sore throat so my lines for Master Xehanort may not be just like the audition but I... borked them to sound as close as possible as they would (aka I changed the pitch so as not to strain my voice).

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I might try doing either the voice for either Master Xehanort or Jaq. I think I might be able to get my voice high enough for Jaq, either that or I use some audio editing magic. But I probably won't be right for the job seeing how most of the VA's will most likely be American and my accent would stick out like a sore thumb.
    I might also be able to help with advertisment if not with voices.

9. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Might go for MX.

10. Hayabusa Venomous

Here's the trailer with English subtitles.

Also, might I recommend the lines for auditioning be lines in the same scene? Like for Terra, instead of those lines, itd be "Answer me Xehanort", followed by "What have you done to his heart?". Might be a little easier and flow better instead of jumping into separate scenes. Hope that makes sense.

11. Mike Chaser

Forgot about posting that. Thanks for adding it.

12. Vanilla Moogle Assistant

If I recall correctly, her Japanese voice is pretty low (overall, Aqua strikes me as a kind of manly person). Are you still looking for a higher voice?

13. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

I think my Voice is Close to Terra..
    I have more of a Roxas/Ven/Riku-ish Voice
    But of course i will test it out ;D

14. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Hell yes am I doing this. I'll give Terra and possibly Master Xehanort a shot. Would be glad to take part in another dub with you Mike.

15. Roxasfan123 Moogle Assistant

I am definitely going to try for Terra

16. Sephiroth1 Moogle Assistant

I'm probably going to go for Terra or Master Xehanort. BTW, what is the exact place we are supposed to send our demos to? Is it cgnetproductions@aol.com

17. Mike Chaser

Yes, it's cgnetproductions@aol.com.

I would prefer the audio, because I wouldn't lose it, but video is okay too.

18. Hayabusa Venomous

What audio formats are acceptable?

19. Mike Chaser

"Recording format: Please send in MP3, WAV or WMA format."

20. Takutosuki Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, only me trying for Maleficent? :'D She's the funniest to try for, if you ask me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.