Kingdom Hearts II Cheats Why???

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by FFKHfreak, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Personally, I am against cheats in any aspect. I mean, I don feel proud accomplishing anything with cheats bcuz u no that u won with some kind of cheap help...and for me, I just don like that...

2. Xendran Banned

^ ok then, you can attempt to acomplish playing as world characters wihtout cheats. have fun.

3. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

wait me...y even bother. I just play the game normally, or how it was originally designed...

4. AntiWeapon Chaser

Or we can have a 4 sephiroth against sora battle and make it even more fun. X3

5. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

sometimes i use the manual guide for help with maps - or if im on the last stage of the game and aiming for 100% so sometimes its good.... sometimes its better to find out for yourself

6. Radiusro Gummi Ship Junkie

Because when KH2 gets boring, USE CHEATS!

7. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

ok what ever

8. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

I don't use cheats...

...except in the instance where the computer starts screwing with you. You look like you have an advantage, but then the AI counters all your hard work

An example? I was playing KH:CoM back when it first came out. (So, yeah, it's old news, but everyone was excited about it back then) And then I finally got to the ultimate roadblock: Vexen (Twilight Mansion). Yeah, Vexen of all people. He kept whipping out that sleight of his that caused the pillars of ice to trail you. And his freakin' shield kept getting in my way too. :mad:

I was getting extremely frustrated that he kept card breaking me. I tried numerous times using every sleight I could come up with. Eventually, I ended up with all low-level cards and no more item cards. Got my butt handed to me.

Kept trying, but eventually I realized that my deck wasn't powerful enough. However, I really wanted to move forward already and going back through the lower levels to find enough Moogle Points just to find a randomly disappointing pack of cards was getting on my nerves.

Finally, someone found the cheats to modify the deck. So, I gave myself all 9 cards and basically spammed Trinity Limit and Omnislash until he died.

Now that I had the cheats, I got all the way to Marluxia's final battle only to find most of my sleights were completely useless. I kept trying to spam Trinity Limit only to find it had no effect. :(

So, in the end I just used the cheats to give me every single sleight that was possible so I knew what they looked like. And it's not like the cheats helped me when I was playing Riku's story since the deck was completely pre-made. The only thing that I could use was the Infinite HP and DP. Other than that, I had to play through the game on my own.

So my motto? "If the computer screws you, use cheats and beat the bloody crap out of them." :D

9. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    I never actually play the game with cheats. I just goof around with them. You know, like replaying bosses using Roxas or whatever. Never do any kind of storyline with it. That's kinda ******ed. Why buy a game if you have to max your health and exp. just to get through it?

10. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    People use cheats usually after they've beat the game to go back and try out some crazy stuff. I personally would never use cheats during the actual game play because I'd consider it, well, cheating, but afterwards it is fun to go back and see all the cool stuff you can do with the game. I may use it in a case like Destiny's Force though, but only if I've never beat the game before and I'm playing on a harder level or something.

11. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

12. The_Fire_Of_Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

i don't use cheats and i hate cheating. only cheat what i would use is to play as roxas the whole game.

13. ishotansem King's Apprentice

1.to make it harder
    2.get to places you cant ever get to without a cheat device
    3.get other peoples weapons

14. alo81 Destiny Islands Resident

The only time i use my action replay is to make the game harder or funner. Like Being Valor form with the Kingdom Key and Inverse Kingdom key is just awesome. Playing as dual wield roxas Or roxas out of their story. Using the room mod. FIghting multiple bosses at once. Either make it harder,Cooler,Or funner.

15. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    one word:
    boredom

games get boring so they challenge themselves with it by using cheats.

16. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i personally don't use REAL cheats (what i mean by real is stuff like Infinite HP and stuff) i hack codes that make it more fun like increased difficulty and cool stuff like playing as Mickey

17. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

I only used cheats to make the game harder/challenging....
    I put on an 'always anti-form' code and tried to kill bosses :3

18. EvilMan_89 Code Master

btw, i dont' know if you guys noticed but Deathspank uses REAL cheats on his vids, like Max Def etc. i can tell :)

19. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

wat he said

20. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

ok i know the game some times is boredem but i did not care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.