Citizens of Ooo

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Finn the Human, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

Citizens of Ooo!

Hello, Finn here, figured since I'm relatively new to the forums, and the leader type, that I should do something rather risky, and I like this section, so I wanted to make a family hurr.

Welcome citizens of Ooo! Whether you reside in the Candy Kingdom, or even the Ice Kingdom, you're all welcome here! This is a place where we can all come together, share ninja moves, adventuring stories, and maybe sit down and sip some hot cocoa and watch the Beemo.

However, to avoid conflicts, there will be a few rules
    1: No spamming with crazy long text posts that have no essence
    2: No kidnapping princesses
    3: Be rad, don't treat anyone else how you wouldn't want to be treated yourself, however, keep in mind that this is just the internet, you can always get off the computer for a cooldown if someone is bugging you.
    4: Feel free to post whatever you like, songs, videos, quotes, or just mindless nonsense of the day.
    5: Sign up with a character from Adventure Time if you like! Here's the form:

Username:
    Desired character:
    ------------------

Members:

Finn the Human- Finn
    Saxima- Marshal Lee the Vampire King

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Adventure time, c'mon grab your friends, let's go to a very distant land. Jake the dog and Finn the human, the fun never ends, Adventure Time.

I would, if you don't mind like to be Marshal Lee the Vampire King. Shueshueshue...

Username: Saxima
    Character: Marshal Lee the Vampire King.

Shueshueshue...

3. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

Omg the gender bender episode. The ice King needs to update his fanfic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.