Kingdom Hearts II Co-op

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Gamer901, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamer901 Merlin's Housekeeper

This May have been said before, but what do you guys think to having co-op in KH III. It could just be a little distraction whre one or two of you freinds could play as donald, goofy, or the world character. I think it would be fun but i'll let you guys voice your opinions.

2. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Well, co-op has usually slowed down my game time since my friends never seem the be able to follow on what will happen next, but it would be so awesome for that to happen in KH3. I'd be Sora and they'd be Donald or Goofy and be able to use spells and defenses. Hehe. :D
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Btw, I see you're new. I hope you have a good time here at KHV. :)

3. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

that would be quiet useful indeed.......your friends would be better allies than the AI unless they smarten up the AI in kh3

4. Roxas OG

It's not a bad idea, and I'm all for it, if it's on-line.

5. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    I'm not for Online for Co-op would be cool, being able to als ochose Riku or eve kairi would be cool.

6. Roxas-Kun Merlin's Housekeeper

It would make the game interesting, but I dont think it will happen, nearly all of squares MMOs have been single player games.

Not kidding from Final Fantasy to FInal Fantasy X, not one has had a multiplayer option that i know of.

7. Shadow Omnislash Merlin's Housekeeper

It would be an awesome option to have, because real people nine times out of ten are better than a.i. In Kh3 there would be a lot of potential for the coop with the keyblade knights or watever u wanna call them that were shown in the secret ending. You and a friend with keyblades pwning a boss? Now thats good stuff

8. MAXimillionZ Merlin's Housekeeper

That would be so awesome. Although it looks like that didn't happen in KH2. Hopefully in KH3 is there ever is one! But great idea! XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.