Re:Coded coded story line(spoilers theory)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Knightshade, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah that could be possible....but it would have to be sheer luck that he happened to choose his old masters name. He just new about it because it was something he studies under Ansem

2. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

No, he chose the name when Ansem met him... Ansem wasn't studying Xehanort... If he had, he wouldn't call Xemnas Xehanort...

3. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

okay here's how it it said in the ansem reports. It talks about how Ansem found him with no memories and took him as his apprentice. Later in another report it talks bout how he was interested in something called Xehanorts memories and eventually adapted his name since he never remembered his own. And when he became a nobody he changed his name to Ansem because....well i'm not sure just to throw people off I geuss.

4. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

This really isn't a theory..... Besides Ansem's computer, what other
    computer could create a digital reality?

5. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

well...there was Ansems ray gun thing he had to shoot kingdom hearts with. And Ansem has like 2 supercomputers. one in twiligt town and in hallow bastio or whatever

6. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Well...

Noruma said in the interveiw about 358/2 Days thet the title was some type of code. So, maybe kingdom hearts coded will start trying to find the meaning of the note but will then turn into decyphering the code. It is a bit along the same lines of KH2, Mission to find Riku but it turns into mashing the Org's non existent guts!

7. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Wrong... 'Xehanort' chose that name because it was the only thing he remembered, not because he was studying it... he had no memory, so he had to choose A name... and then taking the name Ansem BEFORE becoming Heartless/Nobody... probably because he was dissatisfied with the REAL Ansem's sudden change of heart...

8. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

no...you are wrong. Heres my old theory I wrote that turned out to be right...here it is. And because of new info out some of it was wrong...

Okay well thanks to the new pics I can add on to my theory. Heres the original stuff.

(quote)

If I explore Xehanort's heart with psychological tests, I may be able to
    recall the past locked away within. My apprentice Even has also shown great
    interest in Xehanort's memories. (quote)

Then i of course thought of the secret ending in kh2 were it said xehanorts lost memories. And then i thought wait it isnt talking about ansems aprentice xehanort (in any of his forms. Regular,Heartless and nobody) It was talking about a completely different person. Then i thought isn't it odd this mysterious new Xehanort has the same name as the main bad guy Sora fights? But it also says in the secret Ansem Reports

(quote)He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable
    intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom.
    Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age. (quote)

So he had to have no clue what his real name was and adapted his to to this mysterious xehanort. Then i thought about the extended secret ending in final mix 2. The old guy that comes to attack the chasers.I thought maybe he was this mysterious xehanort it talked about in the secret ansem report #1. So maybe the xehanort in the present is some how related to the past one just like sora and Roxas are some how related to one of the chasers.

Okay and heres my new stuff. Well in teh pic were it shows the old guy(Xehanort?) and Terra(I think). I rememberd when you beat him he's say stuff about how he hates asnem ect. Well seeing how it shows him with the old guy were it looks how there going to fight or sumthin it would seem as if he's the mysterious Xehanort.

and I think were kinad getting off subject....

9. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

We are getting off the subject... BUT that quite frankly doesn't make sense... the first bit... they ARE talking about 'Xehanort', because 'Xehanort' lacked his memories, and the fact that Even was interested in his memory too simply means that Vexen's obsession with scientific methods was inherited from Even... the second part also shows nothing against that...

Oh, and Terra hates XEHANORT, not Ansem...

10. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well some of the new updates suggests that we'll learn more about what Pluto was doing in KH1 (who DOESN'T want to know what he did), what Riku was probably thinking during his time with Maleficent, and probably something about Mickey.

11. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Pwn'd. xD

Anyway, besides the fact about Ansem's computer, I think that may be a valid theory, give or take a few details.

12. Hero Form Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh, thank you for clearing that up. I was wondering why he was wearing those clothes.

13. w00tmongoose Moogle Assistant

Coded is for the cell phone? I didn't know that! In fact, I didn't know Coded was in production until I saw a preview for it on youtube.

14. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

You saw a preview for it....?
    Could you give a link?

15. KHm0nk3y Moogle Assistant

where are gonna release the game??

16. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

.....I'm sorry?

17. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I'm pretty sure the actual story has been announced; such as, why and what is going on.

I will agree that it looks Tron-ish, though. But because it's mostly KH1 content, Tron couldn't possibly be involved in it unless Nomura hasn't told us something.

18. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

Well keep in mind I made this theory...like when the game names and such were revealed and only a few screenshots were available. I don't even now how it keeps getting bumbed this long lol

19. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

yeah . . . now that we know what Sora's supposed to do, where he's doing it and why, this theory does seem kinda old, no, REALLY old.

20. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

it doesn't seem really old...it is old. Like I said I made this when they first announced the name for it and gave out like...1 or two scans. So I didn't really have much to base it on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.