Coming Soon Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Darkandroid, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Darkandroid Gets it Together

This is a thread for those who want to annoance a music video, parody or Fanfic they are currently making, you may just simple say the name of it and say what is it about etc, you may even have a short preview of the work so far, or maybe you have a poster made for it.

Here is an example of an AMV i'm currently making -

----------------------------------

[​IMG]

It's a One Piece AMV, and the music is 'Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance'

Release date - Late October

---------------------------------

So come on, show people what you are making, and let them get hyped up about it

2. Misty gimme kiss

Ugh... There's like, a million, but I'll just put up a few.

"Survive KH 1&2" It's a really good song (three guesses who it's by) and I really like how it's coming out.

"I So Hate Consequences KH1&2" Another really good song. 'Tis almost done, all I have to do is put on credits, but Movie Makers been annoying me lately.

3. Hissora ahurhurhur.

oohh this is a good idea-
    "Welcome to the Black Parade"-My Chemical Romance<KH AMV About Roxas (sry to steal your song but i already planed this before i saw your post)
    "HeadSpin"-Lukas Rossi<KH AMV about Roxas and Axel-It will be made AS SOON as the Rockstar Supernova CD is made, released, and bought by me ^_^

4. Roxas OG

KH-Vids Royale (Which everyone knows about - why'd I even post this?)

KH-Vids Royale 2 (Coming 2007)

Writer's Workshop

5. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Everyone is entitled you use any song they want, even if someone has already used or using it ^_^

I look forward to seeing it

6. BHK Merlin's Housekeeper

Kingdom Hearts II.V: Bound by Memories - Coming possibly Summer (Australian) 2007
    Kingdom Hearts III: Genesis of Memories - Coming possibly Summer (Australian) 2008 or 2009
    Tales of the Thirteen - An Organization XIII Anthology - Coming April 2007
    The Kingdom Hearts: The Television Series - Coming February 2007

Hey Roxas, I could help you with that Writer's Workshop if you want.

7. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Even more well at least one-
    The untold story of Axel MANGA!!!
    EDIT- Also next week im making an AMV The kill-KH AMV About Roxas
    (sry i cant do it this week i have a bunch of tests at school!!! )

8. Keybladeholder Merlin's Housekeeper

I am currently working on a Kingdom Hearts Music video, using the song, "Days Go By" (credit to kh-vids.net for the clips of course)

This will be my first video, so it will have plenty of room for improvement, so please give me suggestions ^_^

9. Tallian Banned

My 'Coming Soon Extraveganza.....Grillz! Grillz! And more Grillz! Shutup! I'm Hyper! This is my list! You lame!

Okay, on a serious note. An AMV I'm working on called 'The Reversal of Memories'. The title will probably change.......Grillz.

Next project: Kingdom Hearts-novelized. I hope to submit it to a KH fan site if they'll take it and it's good enough. *Hint KH-vids*

10. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Devil May Cry 3: Vergil's Awakening (DMC3 Fanfic) (Mission One complete, expected completion something 2007)
    HiMEs Never Cry (My-HiME AMV to Devils Never Cry) (Expected completion Late Oct 2006 to Nov 2006)
    Keyblade Warrior: A Style Tribute to Krizy (KH AMV to Phoenix) (Expected completion March 2007)

11. sora364 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Name: Savin' Sora and Kairi
    Song: Savin Me
    Artist: Nickleback

The AMV is coming out rather smoothly at this time. The tone is slow and the video certainly follows the flow of both lyrics and rhythm. I can't wait to release. Unfortunately, I just started production. So it will not be out on the net for at least another 2 months if I truly wish to perfect it. Until then, look foward to it!:cool:

Release Date: Late October- Mid November.
    Preview:http://files.filefront.com/Savin_Sora_and_Kairi_Progress/;5984499;;/fileinfo.html
    (The Final version will somewhat differ from this)

12. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Off Topic:

I've seen your fanfiction, WarpObscura, and it's just awesome :D

Ok, back to the topic...

Name: Hearts Never Cry
    Song: Devils Never Cry
    Genre: Kingdom Hearts

Basically its a quick round off on most of the plots on KH but really, I've made the scenes to try and match the lyrics and beat. Hoping to uploading it soon but damn Movie Maker is stuffing up. *curses program angrily*

Also working on a fanfiction,

Devil May Cry 4: The Order Of Purification
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3170952/1/
    Based on the Devil May Cry 4 game and story is completely mine...
    (Expecting completion...i dunno, 2007?)

With a new AMV waiting in the shadows...

Name: Sticken Demons
    Song: Stricken
    Genre: Devil May Cry

It's a song that I have been wanting to use for awhile but no production as of yet.

13. Schramm Merlin's Housekeeper

Coming Soon, Fan Fiction..

Kingdom Hearts, The True Heroes

Summary:
    Basically this takes place when Ansem the Wise runs Radiant Garden, along with his apprentices. The Xahanort comes up with a discovery, a heartless. The main character is the only apprentice nobody knows about, Schramm (wonder where i got the name from) He immedietely has a bad feeling about the studies of doors, heartless, etc. He and his best friend Ienzo (Zexion's other) are then confronted by Xehanort, and are then mysteriously attacked by the heartless that were supposed to be locked under the castle. That's when they discover Xehanort's real intentions....

that's all i can give now, I have the 1st two chapters already done, and i'll post them, but i'll let you know, they arent perfect...

14. MayorMcCheese Moogle Assistant

I have a KH parody script-style fic that has been well-received elsewhere. Perhaps I should post it here. The title is Kingdom Balls.

15. Schramm Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm not one for parodies, but even I have to endorse this, it's ****ing hilarious

16. MayorMcCheese Moogle Assistant

I looked over the rules, and I think that posting KB might violate a few. Some of the characters display racism, and there is some heavily-implied sexuality, and there might be some rape directly mentioned. It doesn't graphically describe any sex acts, but it's definitely mature content. I would appreciate the expertise of a reg or admin on this subject.

17. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Ok guys im working on my newest amv
    WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE!!!!11!!!111
    It should be out by sunday ^_^

18. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

an Aeris tribute with the song saddness and sorrow froem Naruto.

19. Misty gimme kiss

I have another in the works!

"Girl All The Bad Guys Want" with Kingdom Hearts 1&2. It's not bad, but it's not as good as some of my others. Hopefully you people'll like it.

Btw, I still need help figuring out Adobe Premiere.

20. Darkandroid Gets it Together

This is an upcoming project of mine, it's the first of a series of FM's for the X-Men films, it should be finished sometime this month

[​IMG]