Kingdom Hearts II Conceptual Final Boss

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Xaldin, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zasuke Destiny Islands Resident

WHY!? Why did they take that out?! That is complete awsomeness!

Heres how I think it would go:

1: City
    2: Cannons
    3: Core
    4: Xemnas (armored) 1
    5: Dragon
    6: Colossus (thats what I'm calling it, 'cause like someone already said, it look like something from SotC)
    7: Xemnas (armored) 2
    8: Colossus 2
    9:Xemnas (twilight)

Of course some of the stages would have to be tweeked a little to keep the same difficulty level, as easy as it is.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to Japan to set fire to someones house.

2. kpfjrx7 Destiny Islands Resident

this looks like it's in the dark city and it's body is made up of buildings

3. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

All right, I see how this is going down: It's right after Sora and Riku take down Armored Xemnas for the Second time. They jump back on to that thing for the part where they were flying and fighting the dragon, and watch the results of their destruction. Suddenly, A giant hand shoots from the ground and grabs at Sora and Riku. They fly off and watch this giant monster start absorbing th city until it is 10x it's normal size(this is the thing that you see in the picture, the 10x one). Then They Jump off and start flying towards it(Like Chernabog in KH1). They attack the head, the arms, etc.(more bars than E.S., but a little bit weaker than Sephiroth) Eventually, after a half hour of button plugging and thumb massaging, it dies, but it's not going down alone. It grabs at Sora and Riku again, Only grabbing Sora, and Stealing his energy. Riku's got to save him. If I were Riku, I would leave him there, but whatever. Anyway, after a slightly easier fight against the thing, Sora and Riku attempt to leave. But Something is pulling them back. The damn thing still ain't dead. It grabs them again, actually gets them both, and eats them. They find themselves fighting the soul of this monster, Twilight Xemnas. End of story.

4. KeybladeMeister Moogle Assistant

Name: King!
    Area: TWTNW

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

This is Castle Oblivion if you look closely at the 2nd pic. this may be an extra if you finish CoM before FM... just a theory ^^

5. crazymigit182 Merlin's Housekeeper

Damn I thought this meant that its a new final boss for KH2: FM+, but it was only a conceptual idea, right?

That SUCKS!!!! I wanna fight this thing and see why the hell its the last boss!!!!!

6. peovici Merlin's Housekeeper

Crazimigit, where did you get that game cover?:confused:

7. soraxle Merlin's Housekeeper

This is Castle Oblivion if you look closely at the 2nd pic. this may be an extra if you finish CoM before FM... just a theory ^^[/QUOTE]

hey i noticed that 2! that sucks burnt monkey nuts for it not being a real boss yet! and just a dang coceptual boss! dang it!!!

8. NeoJecht Twilight Town Denizen

how would you even damage that thing and is this before or after you beat xemnas?

9. xValorxSorax Twilight Town Denizen

King looks like the Xemnas battle after the second armor battle. Because it has the similar crown, and the area looks just like the dark city.

10. Code Wii Merlin's Housekeeper

This final boss looks hard, I wish they kept him, like when you fight shadow in KH1

11. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i personally like the final boss as is. that boss actually looks pretty creepy.

12. Kiburedo Traverse Town Homebody

wow, that looks fun to fight. challenging too.

if you ask me, the actual final boss is too easy.

13. Lunacy Divine Destiny Islands Resident

No offense guys, but if this entire final boss situation was reversed, you would be crying for Armored Xemnas instead. Even I would. But to tell the truth, I like the final boss as he already is. The reason Nomura probably didn't go with "King" was because he didn't look as Nobody-ish as the Dragon Ship (or the "World of Naught" as I like to call it), so he went with the dragon instead. If anything, this concept looked more like a Heartless than a Nobody. However, at least he didn't scrap the idea of the boss being formed from part of TWTNW. The conceptual boss was formed from the buildings, and the dragon ship was formed from the castle. It all evens out.

14. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

It's made of all the buildings/skyscrapers in TWTNW. Nomura should've put King and The World of Naught together to make a super giant Nobody.

15. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

Oh, well if this is supposed to be Castle Oblivion, then I have a new theory if this was in teh games. So, you know how you have the second fights against the organization members. Well, after you beat all of the ones in Normal KH2, you see a new world on the map. so you go to it and well what do you know, it's Castle Oblivion. So you're all like, cool, until you get there. The place is filled with Heartless like the ones in Cavern of Remembrance. And if that wasn't enough, there are Nobodies like those heartless too!!!. So you fight the second versions of all those Org. Members as you fight up the castle. You get to and Beat Marluxia. You're about to leave, when a cutscene starts. It shows Xemnas Marluxia+his mech thing chasing you. They capture Donald and Goofy, and are ready to fight you, when you see someone tackle you. Its your past self!!! His memory is caught in this castle. So is Past Riku's!!! The three of you defeat them, and start to talk, when the floor turns dark around you. Marly and Xemmy ain't dead!!! They start transforming into this thing. First you fight the normal thing, then they absorb the castle and go all evil on your @$$. You're thinking: HOLY $#!& I can't beat that. Again, after at least a half hour of Button Plugging and thumb massaging,you beat it. Past Sora and Past Riku give you a combined version of their weapons from those games(Soul Key) and a limit, Memory's Reprieve, a limit that can be used alone and is used in sync with the past guys. That's it.

16. BlessedOne148 Destiny Islands Resident

Notice the keyword is 'Conceptual', meaning I don't think this guy is in the actual games. IT was an idea that they probably scrapped.

17. The Great Gatz Chaser

Go to Google images and type in Dark Falz. Right when I saw that pic I thought Phantasy Star Online. (Go Dreamcast!):D :D :D

18. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if it'd be a reaction command madness, if this boss was put into the game...

19. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? D:

I wanna fight that... thing.

20. Who Moogle Assistant

King

The King looks like the thing Terra was standing on at the beginning of Sunset Horizons. Maybe it'll be in the prequel to Kingdom Hearts and they fight the bald guy right after killing the King

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.