Birth by Sleep Corridor of Light?!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Llave, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Llave Superless Moderator

I was re-playing BBS and i realized something, when Terra comes to save Ven from Eraqus trying to end his life, Terra summons a Corridor and sends Ven through. It was a mixture of a CoD but it had some effects of a light CoD. Then when Ven leaves Destiny Island, He shoots a ray of light from his keyblade and it makes a CoD, but it was white!!

Do you think Corridors of Light (CoL) would exist then, since you know, "There must be a balance of light and dark?"

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I guess you could say it's a corrider of Light, but I don't really think that's the right term for it. I mean, it's more like they're making a shortcut through the lanes between, so they enter the other world right away. Or, it might even be that they just time skipped when they went through and when they came out, because Terra does it on the Lilo & Stitch world but he doesn't appear right in the next world

3. Rhiscx Banned

This is an interesting question. My thought is that the whole white effect we see is just the power of the keyblade ripping through time and space. Almost like how Sephiroth was summoned in KH1. Or Sora, Donald, and Goofy travel to and from Tron's world. But a CoL has a nice ring to it I'll admit.

4. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I always believed in Corridors of light even though we never seen them. I always thought that maybe you need alot of people with the light of heart of all the Princess of Heart or something xD I don't know what Terra sent Ven though but I'd like to believe Corridors of Light do exist.

5. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    i actually think it's a doorway to the lanes in between... they use their keyblades to open the doors and then the keyblades turn into transport

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

This. I think it was Eraqus who taught them, which is why Sora and Riku didn't use it. Eraqus was a master and TVA were official Keybearer apprentices where Sora and Riku never had an official teacher. Then again, Mickey never used one so it's probably something they didn't think about until they made BBS.
    "Okay, so Terra saves Ven and fights Eraqus."
    "Where does Terra put Ven?"
    "I don't know, he knocks him out of the way or something, anyway then Era-"
    "But what would stop Eraqus from getting around Terra to Ven? Or what would stop Ven from interfering?"
    "FINE, Terra sends Ven to another world and then-"
    "How?"
    "How what?"
    "How does he send Ven to another world?"
    "I don't know, come up with something!"
    "...Corridor of Light?"
    "WHATEVER, I DON'T CARE. Now, if we can only get Aqua in a bikini..."

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

hubba hubba hubba. Get me a picture with Aqua in a bikini.

And on a side note, that sounds like something the Nostalgia Critic does in some of his reviews.

Anyways, that actually probably sums it up a good amount. I mean, unless you asked the makers themselves if it was a Corrider of Light or not, I'm betting you're probably not going to get an official answer

8. 61 No. B

This.
    Also, if it's not a corridor of light what difference does it make if it has the same effect. So long as it serves its purpose and gets them from one place to another it doesn't make much difference.

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

i think corridors of light exist because thats how Riku and Sora got off the dark margins, although i'm not sure how reading a letter activities it. also it would be ironic if it was a CoL because terra just gave into the darkness lol

10. Llave Superless Moderator

Well i think it was a mix of both. Kinda like a White version of CoD but with that black flames that appear on Terra when he draws the power of darkness.

(does anyone have windows moviemaker and can take pics of the CoL for Terra pushing Ven in and When Ven summons a CoL? I dont have my Windows desktop and my macbook pro's imovie wont let you do that effect. if anyone does it, its in A forgotten past (ven). thanks.)

But yeah that's what it was like. i think it was his mixture of emotions for wanting both light and dark.

11. EvilRiku89 Moogle Assistant

I always tought SAVE POINTS are Corridors of Light xD
    Sora just can't decide WHERE put them, but still... They serve their purpouse.
    Meybe when he became a Master he will start to spam them around like Windy and Groundy... 8D

12. Kayate King's Apprentice

I just thought the CoL that Terra threw Ventus through was the same thing they used to get to the Lanes Between.
    Like how they use the power of their Keyblade Glider to open one up, getting to the Lane Between.
    Terra maybe used a fusion of Dark and Light abilities to create a CoL that functions like a CoD, transportation of some sort.
    Or, y'know, time skipping to Ventus getting to Destiny Islands.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Was that last part a joke?
    [and if you wanna get technical, it's Water and Earth. Ven only uses the portal that Terra made for him]

Anyway, save points are just there for the sake of gameplay. They mean absolutely nothing story-wise.
    I think they're more Corridors of Light than anything else. They seem to have bits of darkness, but the keyblade wielders can't handle the darkness without their suits (not even Terra, only MX can manage it).

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I think there are actually CoL. If I recall correctly when we first see Terra putting his armor on and changing his Keyblade into his ride I believe the portal he goes through is more dark and like a black hole. When he throws Ven into that light it could have been a CoL sense he went to Destiny Island.

15. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

There probably is. I mean, if a corridor of darkness exists, why not light? Although maybe not in the form of CoD, like a beam of light instantly transports you.