Birth by Sleep Create the next enemy's emblem (group effort, artists needed)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Pezz, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Sounds like a plan to me!

I agree. Besides, there's sitll gonna be some discussion on which Emblem to pick.
    Kme92, you okay that we stop designing? What about everyone else, if anyone followed this Thread?

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yea, I'm wit you. But is that the FINAL FINAL design? I like the design, shape, color and everything. But it needs a metallic tint or something.

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

hmm.... I think I could do that. Let's see.... Away from keyboard... uh i mean KH-vids.

Edit: Okay I've photoshopped the emblem. here's what I got.

deffect1.jpg deffect2.jpg deffect3.jpg deffect4.jpg

4. Krowley Moderator

I inverted the colors on the neon one....
    It turned out purple and green, just like the version you wanted previously pezz :P

[​IMG]

5. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

well if you think about it, these aren't pigments that we are dealing with. A computers colors are cause by light. The complement of purple light is green light strangely enough. that's why it turned out that way.

6. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

I like Pezz's Neon Emblem.

Symbolic anyone? Neon = light. So when the light fades, the Emblem is dead. Similarly, the Desoul world Ends at Sunset.

This way, on halls/buildings in the World Ends at Sunset, we can get magic-illuminated Emblems tht glow in the dark, but which are turned off once the World dies and becomes chaotic.

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

So then I guess we all agree with the neon one? Then I assume we are done here. should I ask an admin to close this thread?

8. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

I say we wait a day or two, to see if anyone has some finishing touches to suggest.
    Personally, I'm fine with the Emblem as is.

9. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

will do, though It already up on the wiki as part of our logo.

Edit: Ok, two days have pretty much come and gone. the emblem is decided, I going to ask an admin to close this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.