Birth by Sleep Create the next kingdom hearts enemy (group effort)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Pezz, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

ok, since my game thread, "name the unbirth" didn't go so well, I thought I would do something different. For this thread we will create the next kingdom hearts enemy (unbirths are old news, we need something fresh ;) ). this includes the name, emblem, physical traits that define the creature, the requirements that must be met to create such a creature, etc. once we decide on a basic idea, we can move on to other features like the name of the most common type and such.

I have starting a storyline thread in the creativity corner section the tags are: desouls, fan fiction, game, kh3 story, make a story.

the name is "Make up the story plot for kh3 (Group Effort)"

Be sure to check out our wiki! it has information regarding our story as well as on the desouls. It is much less to read!

wiki site

the rules are simple:

-post things that relate to the topic
    -don't post nonsense that doesn't help us create our creature.
    -try to come up with unique ideas so our creature will be different from the others.

terms:

SOS = sense of self
    KHU = Kingdom hearts universe
    3 elements = the three parts of life (heart, body, soul)

Whenever we decide on a feature for our creation, I will use the edit function to place it on this first post (I will also indicate the user name of the person or persons who thought up the idea). So let's get started!

-Ok, we have a name! introducing the Desoul! -- Nightdream
    -De = away. Desoul = away soul

So then that means?????

-The desoul is that of someone whose soul is fading away. -- Pezz

-When one's soul begins to fade so does their sense of self (SOS). -- Pezz

-A synonym for soul is mind; therefore, a fading soul means a fading mind. -- Pezz

-Desouls rely on their heart's will to survive -- Black Phoenix

-The stronger the heart's will, the longer it takes for their soul to fade -- Pezz

-Desouls feed on the willpower of someone's heart in order continue living. -- A Combination of Nightdream's, Black Phoenix's, and Pezz's ideas.

-When desouls attack a victim, then the victim's soul begin's to fade. and so another desoul is born. -- Pezz

-Without a SOS, you cease to be human (in appearance and personality). -- Pezz

-These guys are violent in nature -- Black Pheonix

-Since desouls have lost their heart's will, a desoul's heart could be incomplete. -- Pezz

-Because a desoul's heart is incomplete, it's heart is unable to return to kingdom hearts if the desoul were to die. -- StarSeeker99 (I built off of it, but the core of it is StarSeeker99's)

-Because Desoul's heart is unable to return to kingdom hearts, if the Desoul were to die, then so would their heart. -- Pezz

-If a desoul were to obtain the will of kingdom hearts, then their heart will become complete. -- Pezz

-Desouls have all three parts of life (heart, body, soul). what makes them not human is the fact that their soul is fading. -- Pezz

-Desouls could be named with the prefix De in front of it -- StarSeeker99

-Desouls with De in front of their names are purebred Desouls, thus they have no emblem on them. -- Pezz

- A Desoul could appear when a person's Heartless is defeated, and then another person's Nobody is defeated. This would only happen if the 3 elements of life were to become mixed up. -- StarSeeker99

-when a person's Heartless is defeated, and then another person's Nobody is defeated the Heart may sometimes fuse with a "compatible" soul and Body, but not with the originals. A desoul form this way is called a Devive. (Heart1 + Soul2 and Body2) and -- Pezz

-Technically speaking, the desoul called a devive can have a counter part. (Heart2 + Soul1 and Body1) -- Pezz

-the desouls called Devives could be mass produced if there are a lot of compatible Bodies and Souls available. -- StarSeeker99

- They feed on their own Heart's will, which is the direct cause of their Soul fading. -- StarSeeker99

-When they use up all the Heart's will, the Body and Soul die. As for the Heart, we don't know...yet. -- StarSeeker99, Pezz

- The Desoul is defeated and slain before eating away all the Heart's will. The Body and soul die. The Heart, freed (like from a Heartless) joins Kingdom Hearts. -- Pezz

- Desouls have an aura around them -- zillagod

We finally have an emblem! Credit for drawing the design goes to StarSeeker99 and Pezz
    View attachment 2353

What we need now:

• traits (keep em coming)
    • common features (as in appearance)
    • whatever else you can think of ;)

StarSeeker99, Kme92, and lilbueno will help me manage the desoul threads. if you have any questions, ask any of us and we will be sure to answer asap.

Brexen has come up with an idea for a second kind of enemy. He calls them the Thorns. So Brexen's idea is that Thorns are more than the heart, body, and soul. So what exactly would that mean? I'll leave the ideas up to you guys.

have fun! XD

2. Finale Wannabe Nobody

they got an emblem
    [​IMG]

The creatures seek a soul maybe?

and as a name for an individual type of an unbirth

Flying Blade >3

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I mean after unbirths. unbirths is old news. after all we are talking ten years ago.... :D

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

^ this is kinda what I asked you not to do. I would consider this spam because of the size of the pic. :-/ may i politely ask you to remove the pic?

5. Finale Wannabe Nobody

sorry :(

for a name it could be

SoulWaker

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

how about the Uncontrolers? since one loses onself they lose control of themselfs. and maybe they rely on someone's will?

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

It's ok :) I'll post it as a suggestion, but I'm hoping to try and find something that is similar in how the other enemies were named. This, though, could definitely work for the name of a type of these creatures. I'm thinking that these guys have to do with souls too. if someone loses their sense of self I see that as losing your soul.

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

maybe they can be called the Soulfuls?

9. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

soulfuls? hmmm... what would that mean? I'll post it though

10. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

they search for those of great souls which give them great strength speed and stamina. So the more souls the collected the stronger they get.

11. Finale Wannabe Nobody

Soul_Tracker?

i like the idea that they collect souls to power up a certain thing to destroy the world and some evil lunatic is controlling them.

12. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

perhaps a strong soul is created from a strong heart. perhaps the feed upon other peoples souls because it is what they lack.

13. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

isn't that a combination of KH1 Ansem and KH2 Xemnas combined?

anyway maybe SoulStealers?

14. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

The name is always the hardest. I would be easier to come up with one if we know how these creatures act.

15. Finale Wannabe Nobody

we are fixating on the soul so...

De-souler...

16. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

maybe they act vilently and more violent the more souls they have?

17. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Desoul would be nice!
    I was also thinking inhumanes or something because to lose your sense of self would mean to lose your humanity.

18. Finale Wannabe Nobody

well to make a name we should think about previous names

heartless
    Nobody
    Unbirth

red = negative

green = something associated with the body

WE need to include these features.

19. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

maybe if they steal enough souls they get smarter too but look weaker even though they aren't.

20. Finale Wannabe Nobody

we need to make a name and then come up with an idea that associates with that name.