Dream Drop Distance Critical mode, no secret ending?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Chad Thundercucc, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I just beat Critical mode, and answered the questions in the right order, but I still didn't get a secret ending.

During the credits, where you drop as Sora, and have to get the golden letters in the credit names, that spells out "Secret Message Unlocked", I missed a couple of letters. Is that part of the problem?

What's going on here?

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

You have to get a certain amount of trophies depending on your difficulty setting, but since Critical requires none, we can rule that out. You should double check that you answered the questions in the right order. Option 3, then Option 2 and Option 2. The Secret Message is a new item in your Journal, it doesn't effect whether you get the video or not.

Try saving your game and then reloading it. After that I think you should see the Secret Ending in Theater Mode.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Actually, it's a little strange. I also found it weird when I beat the game, since I had all the number of trophies I needed, and it turns out you watch it in the journal or whatever where you can rewatch all of the scenes from the game. I don't know why it was made like that, but for some reason, I could only ever watch it there, and could not, for the life of me, get it to appear after the credits

4. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Yeah, the problem was that I didn't check my journal. Thanks guys.

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

XD No problem. Have fun watching that Secret Ending ;)

6. Stardust Chaser

Problem solved & topic locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.