Site News Cutscene Archive - Kingdom Hearts III (no subtitles+)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Explode Who?!

KH3_Banner.png

Hey everyone! It’s been a long time since our last update, but I’m confident in saying this one is worth the wait. After months of work, I’m happy to announce the Kingdom Hearts III cutscenes - without subtitles and Kingdom Key only - are now online! I’ve put more work into these cutscenes than I probably should have, so let me explain what makes them special.

Unfortunately KH3’s cutscenes run somewhat poorly: they have random frame stutters on a pretty regular basis. To counteract this, I recorded nearly every scene multiple times and edited together the best shots, so everything should be smooth as butter.

On top of that, I went the extra mile and timed my gameplay recordings so that the music loops and continues properly through different scenes. So for example if there’s a cutaway scene in the middle of a boss battle, the music will pick up right where it left off in the scene before, rather than having an awkward cut. Timing it just right was pretty tricky (can’t tell you how long I splashed around in that damn pond with Rapunzel waiting for the music to loop, only for her to run away at the last second), but the result is quite nice.

Now that I’m done patting myself on the back, feel free to download the Kingdom Hearts III Cutscenes. And as always, check out our Cutscene Archive for HD scenes from the entire series.

We are leaving the previously-recorded subtitled KH3 cutscenes up for those who need them, but note that the subtitle-free version is the definitive version, and will be the only one receiving updates of future content.

That’s it for now, but when something new comes out I’ll Re:Mind ya!

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Oct 5, 2019.