Site News Cutscene Archive Update - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Explode Who?!

BBS_cutsceneBanner.png
    Hey everyone! It's been a long time coming, but we finally have HD cutscenes for Birth by Sleep. I hope you'll agree that it's worth the wait: this game looks beautifully crisp on PS4. And for a more cinematic experience, I edited out that bothersome loading icon from all scenes (this was done for DDD as well, and will be done for all future games). You can download all three stories below:

Note that the CG Intro, as well as the opening cutscenes can be accessed from Terra's page only (even though they appear in all three games). This is simply to cut down on duplicate downloads. And in case you missed it, we recently uploaded all the cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. You can find them (and more) in our Cutscene Archive. Special thanks to @libregkd for keeping it up-to-date.

I'm making solid progress through 1.5 + 2.5, so it won't be too much longer before we've got KHFM and KH2FM. Once I get those, we'll have the newest versions of all games, which is very exciting to say. Keep an eye out for it.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Alex Williams
      Alex Williams
      The links for Terra's Castle of Dreams and Ventus's Deep Space do not work. Can you fix this please?
    2. Explode
      Explode
      While this gets sorted out, here are the direct download links:

Castle of Dreams (Terra)
      Deep Space (Ventus)
    3. Luxord22
      Luxord22
      Nice to know. I hope there'll be links soon to watch them directly. I feel like watching the whole story again before KH3 might be a good idea.
    4. Explode
      Explode
      I'll bring this up when I get a chance :)
    5. Explode
      Explode
      We just started adding cutscenes to our YouTube channel. Starting off with Kingdom Hearts 02, then X Back Cover, etc., we'll be uploading a couple videos each day :)
      Last edited: May 3, 2017