Birth by Sleep Dark Hide Heartless Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Explode, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Explode Who?!

*mild BBSFM spoilers*

I'll admit, this is a little weird. But I have a theory that the boss of BBSFM's Secret Episode is the Heartless of Lady Tremaine and the evil step-sisters. In Aqua's visit to Castle of Dreams, Cinderella's step-family apparently summoned an unversed to kill Cinderella, out of jealousy. It ultimately destroys them, and Aqua comments "The darkness in their hearts overtook them", which is a pretty accurate description of how a heartless is born.

In the final phase of the battle, the Dark Hide creates three copies of itself, each one colored differently: one red-ish pink, one green, and one purple. These are the same colors as the three ladies' dresses.

And after the battle, Aqua emerges into the Castle of Dreams world, now lost to darkness, in the same area that the three of them presumably died.

More than likely I'm reading too much into it, but I thought it was an interesting set of coincidences.

2. RikuNoctis Moogle Assistant

I actually thought something similar, but not that related to Dark Hide. I thought Lady Tremaine and her daughters survided, but their hatred brought darkness/heartless to their world, and Dark Hide was just another entity drawn by the world being swallowed by darkness, while Aqua just appeared there by accident while crossing a random Corridor of Darkness.

3. Antidote Façade

That's an interesting theory, and I could definitely see it, especially with the colours of the clones. I actually forgot all about what happened with Lady Tremaine and the sisters.

It would be cool if that were the case as it would give the different worlds more of a connection to the main plot than their self-contained stories. I think we've only seen one other villain (Scar) turn into a Heartless so more could prove to be interesting.