Daxa's adventures in Germany,part one~

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Daxa~, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Daxa~ #stalker

Why hello there my dears and darlings.
    I am in Germany right now,as my mother and father were bored so decided to book a holiday. And I decided to use this time to prove that strange things,and people,all end up happening to me. Yesh,people do happen to me. It's a serious condition.
    Anyways.
    First of all,we almost missed our flight,due to the fact that we got there late,then went into the wrong terminal. I spent half an hour running around Dublin Airport with my bag. And then they said our names on the loudspeaker. It was very funny.
    The airplane then experiences awful turbulence,and some random old lady holds my hand and tells me that if the worst happens,I can have her wedding ring. The worst didn't happen. It was a nice ring. ;;
    After a three hour drive from the airport,during which we got lost,we arrived at our hotel. My goodness,it is the strangest place I have ever stayed in. All secret doors,creaky stairs,random people walking into your room....not to mention it is halfway up a mountain,surrounded by forest.
    It's lovely though,I must say.
    I have also learnt that German people enjoy stroking my hair. Very creepy of them.
    Now I go off to dinner,scared of what it shall be. Much love to you all my darlings <3~
    long post no one will read,hurrah~

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

I read it. Laughing hysterically all the way.
    Daxa, can I be come on your next holiday? They sound so fun!

3. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

Woah. My family and I travel a lot, I could not imagine doing it so much if all those things happened to us. XD Best of luck at dinner, dahling. :)

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Make sure to lock the door of your hotel room. There are many dangerous people who like to take things from tourists, and also kidnap them. Have a nice time. :3

5. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Your hair must be a good luck charm dear, for everyone seems to like stroking it. xD
    The stranger the better vacations are, more merable anyways, hope you're having a grand time. I'd be afeared of German food though..

@burntip Silly Germans, Daxa is the one who stalks and kidnaps them~

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I wonder what her hair looks like. Must be f(guitar riff)ing amazing if random Germans are touching it.

7. Llave Superless Moderator

I wish old ladies gave me wedding rings when they think they are about to die...

Oh Germany, my ancient homeland. Bring me back something dear~ Preferably a German wifey-poo.

Hope you have fun. Keep us ever so informed. <3

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I expected Daxa to make the worst happen.

9. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Isn't this be more of a misadventure rather than an adventure?

10. Sumi suicidé

shoulda made the worst happen
    that or take the ring

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Tell me how the chocolate is out there.

12. Daxa~ #stalker

Daxa's adventures in Germany,part two~

Yup,it's me again. Was going to make another thread for this one,but decided not to spam up the spam zone. Yesh. And I do have a good reason for making these thingys about my time here in Germany,I swear ;; It's no just because I want to pretend someone out there cares enough to wonder how my holiday is going...well alright,a small part of it is. But but but,I am doing some strange thingy for my English class,where myself and around seven other people record,somehow,what happens over three or so days in our holidays. To prove that strange things only ever happen to me. Hmm. You do not need to bother reading it my darlings,it is spam in its most long and rather boring form. I shall put it in spoilers actually,to not take over everything. Good idea Danu. Once again,your brain is half asleep. Blarghh.

Anyways~
    This morning,rather early,we all went downstairs for breakfast. The food selection available was...interesting,to say the least. All sorts of odd meats and cheeses. I then went upstairs,to brush my teeth and the like. And then learnt to fear the German cleaner ladies. Oh my. They kicked me out of the room,screaming at me,and I didn't know what they were saying,and I was afraid,and then one of them found my book,and hugged me. So I was more afraid. But then my brother joined me upstairs,and together we convinced them that we were not crazy leprechauns. Or something. Goodness me. Then we drove for hours,and ended up in Basel,Switzerland. So this should really be Daxa's adventures everywhere and anywhere. But yesh.
    Oh Switzerland. First of all,we got stopped at the border,bot knowing we needed passports. The guy talked to us,we did not understand,another guy arrived,and another,and another,and a few more,then they all started shouting at each other,before starting to laugh and telling us to go on. They waved us off,still laughing. I think they wanted us to get arrested or something.
    After wandering around Basel for a while,lovely city it is,we decided to run away back into Germany. So in the car we went,driving down the motorway,until we somehow ended up at some thermal baths.
    My mother decided we should go in these baths,even though it was lashing rain. So in we got,into water that was well over 35 degrees (centigrade~),with air temperatures of only 4 or 5 degrees. Was amazing,just amazing.
    Then came the fun part. Getting lost on various motorways for over four hours. Oh my,not fun my dears,not fun. By then we were all very very hungry,so instead of going into some lovely little German pub,or restaurant,we ended up in McDonalds. And it was wonderful. I adore their ice cream,I must say.
    After another hour or two driving,we made it back to this odd little hotel,where I am now sitting,typing all this out,for no good reason. With a lovely bar of chocolate beside me. Just wonderful.

Do not bother reading all that my dears,just know I love you all <3~

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I care about how you trip is going for I loves you tons.

I read it ALL! Very interesting. I likes it. Wish I had some sort of wacky vacation like that. Ooooo~ share some chocolate <3~ pwease? :3

14. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Just be sure to tell us if you end up in a wacky chase scene while you're there.

15. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

Chocolate makes everything better, especially Swiss chocolate. ^^ But you seem to be having a lot of fun, I wish I'd stowed away somehow.

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Daxa dear, does anyone in your family have any sense of direction at all?

Like this.

17. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Ah yes, I know the feeling. Going to a different country and tasting their McDonalds. The joys!

18. Daxa~ #stalker

Daxa's adventures in Germany,part three~

You must all really hate me by now ;; Don't worry,I am heading home to the green island of drunks tomorrow,so you won't have to put up with any more dodgy posts~
    Today was the day of very scary rollarcoasters,randomers in suits,sugar coated pretzels and small children hugging me. I hate children.
    But yesh,myself and my crazy family headed off to Europa park today. A massive theme park. It was wonderful,full of big scary rollarcoasters and tons upon tons of people wandering around,getting in the way. Blarghh. Some of these rollarcoasters were very very very terrifying,to the point where people coming off them were getting sick and the like ;;
    On one of the biggest ones,due to people pushing and stuff,I ended up sitting next to a very attractive man in a suit (omnomnom suits are so wonderful <3~) with the rest of my family in another car. Myself and Mr.Suit were both terrified going up the tracks,with him turning very pale,and myself most likely going translucent due to my already pale skin. But at the very top,just as we were about to go hurtling down,he asked me,in rather bad English and a very heavy accent,if he could hold my hand.
    Ohgoodnesshewasjustadorable.
    So the two of us screamed the whole time on the rollarcoaster,and when we got off it,we both fell over,still holding hands. My fathers expression was just priceless,while my mother was annoyed that it was not her.
    We then got in the queue for another rollarcoaster. And little children kelt hugging me. And calling me a magical elf. And hugging me. They kept hugging me. So I was forced to react in the creepiest way possible. Their parents quickly took them away,cursing at me in German. I only hugged the kids back. With the creepiest expression I could muster. While stroking their hair. Muwhahahaha~
    Then we ended up having yet more McDonalds,as the food here is very very scary.
    Once again,much love to you all sweethearts and sweetiepies <3~

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I do enjoy your tales so much, darling <3~ Lucky you to be able to hold such a sexy, suited man's hand. And your poor dear mother. >w< But mostly, I would have love to see your dad's expression to it.
    And my how you have such a way with children dear~ but I do hope that doesn't mean the same for our wonderful Kuro children >.<

Oh how wonderful it'll be to have you back here. I look forward to it, my love <3 Safe journey

20. Hayabusa Venomous

I wish I coulda gone with you miss Daxy, I do so love rollercoasters :D

And if I misspelt anything its cause i'm using a phone right now...