Deadliest Disney Villain

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Number13Roxas, Nov 13, 2007.

?

Deadliest Disney Villain

1. Maleficent

42 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. Jafar

4 vote(s)
    2.3%
  3. Hades

27 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. Sher Kahn

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  5. Clayton

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  6. Syndrome

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Oogie Boogie

6 vote(s)
    3.5%
  8. Ursula

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Shan-Yu

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  10. Scar

15 vote(s)
    8.7%
  11. Captain Hook

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  12. Davy Jones

26 vote(s)
    15.0%
  13. The Witch of Snow White

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  14. Captain Gantu

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  15. The Director of all the Direct to Video Movies

37 vote(s)
    21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Davey Jonesssss-ah. *Spit* I hated that about him but he was a good villian.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

I vote Maleficent.... one, in Kingdom Hearts, she was like the ultimate Disney Villain. And in the movie, she was... uh... bad? lol

3. on mirrors edge Traverse Town Homebody

i would have to say syndrome.....cuz hes a guy who knows what hes doing.....

for instance, dr. evil.....seriously, austin powers has escaped a dozen times in the past, why put him in a room with one inept guard? scotty had a point, just grab a gun, and shoot him, BANG! done........

syndrome is similar to this, he knows what hes doing, with the whole, "super weapon that can only destroy itself" thing....two quick fixs and he could rule the world.....1 to the programming, have it not hit itself, and one to the design.....put rubber or something in the openings.....everyone else always had some kind of stupid weak spot....for hades, it was that he didnt out-right kill hercules.....similar ideas for the rest of them.......

4. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd say Maleficent. She is just pure evil and has a wicked sense of humor.

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I have to say Davy Jones. Just because he is awesome. And like deadly...and stuff...

6. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Definitely gonna have to go to Maleficent.

7. Finale Wannabe Nobody

Jafar, i mean he's a bloody genie!

8. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I say Hades is the deadiest and worse villain since he is immortal and has a very bad temper when he gets all flared up. He can be very scary at times with his calm mannerism and then explodes. Nearly had Hercules killed where he sacrificed his life to save Meg. Hades never died just ended up in the souls. Gods are untouchable by mere humans so he wins tops. Not to mention god of death...

Jafar is very deadly as well. He manipulates a thief to do his bidding the guy dies and then he tries to kill Aladdin several times as well. In the sequel he manipulates another thief and once again tries to have Aladdin killed twice in the sequel very close if he didn't have to go by the no killing rule. The genie reason was why he was so deadly.

Scar had his brother killed and army of hyenas to help him. Not to mention starving the whole lion pride. He should be lucky that his son never joined his legacy with Simba. His mate met her own doom though.

Shere Khan never died....last time he was trapped in a volcano, under a statue or something with a bird teasing him. I am sure he will find a way out in Jungle Book 3 I assume....

What about that other Devil guy that could resemble Satan on Bald Mountain.I s he in anything besides Fantasia? I heard he was villian or played a part in something.

Davy Jones was evil as well, but i don't know how he would rank since his situation was different and they tried to make him seem misunderstood in a way....

Cruilla Devil- Evil, and wanted to kill 99 puppies for their coats, but she never died either and ended up crying for her lost.

Queen of Hearts- Loud, and wanted to cut people's heads off. Never died.

Some of the other evil ones did die......Gaston, Malificient, Evil Queen, Ursula, Sydrome, Scar, Davy Jones, Frollo, Ratigan, Hopper or it seem....

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I always thought Scar, because he seemed a different breed from the other villans. Lol, bad joke. He was more cunning then the other, and his plan seemed a little evil. I mean, killing his own brother, and his nephew? Wow...

10. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

I think Scar. I mean, he killed his brother!!

11. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Maleficent. She scared me soooooo much when I was little. My sister's even afraid of birds now and we think it's because of Maleficent's crow...

And she can turn into a gigantic dragon and breathe green fire!!! If that's not deadly then I don't know what is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.