Death Calls...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Oct 23, 2006.

1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Alright, If you don't really like the tital... I've been kinda working on it... >.> But anyways, this a story that originated on a paper napkin created during lunch time. It has REALLY come far, guys. >.> But, I'm sure it could still be a whole bunch better, so, here it is. Critisism is always appreciated.

Prologue

____Closer… they’re getting closer! The wind whipped at my dark brown hair making it fly into my face. I couldn’t see very well – the fog was too thick. I didn’t have to; I already knew what was gaining every second behind me...
    ____As I galloped along, I whispered in Sarah’s ear, “We’re going to make it. I know we are,” even though I knew we were doomed to failure. We’re being shot down like rabbits, I thought with a twisted sneer. Even so, this seemed to empower the panicked horse and she galloped faster. But not fast enough.
    They were now in arrow range.
    ____ One knight shot his bow… I heard a twang from the tree next to me. Another knight fired… I sucked in a breath as it whizzed past my ear. I didn’t see the next one fast enough. It whirled noiselessly through the air and sank deep into my side. Groaning with pain, I fell off Sarah and watched as the white horse galloped silently through the night. I held my wounded side in my hand tightly to slow the blood flow.
    ____ Gasping with hurt I tried to get up. I knew I needed to discover a safe place before they found me again. A boot forced me back down. “Queen Inaciel…” a deep voice started. I gazed helplessly at the knight that would lead me to my doom.
    ____ It was Lord Drake. The one who had slaughtered everyone I’ve ever known or loved... and was now about to slay me. He looked almost gleaming; his silver and crimson armor were free of any dents of scuffs. There wasn’t even one strand of his red hair out of place.
    ____ His intense azure eyes shone as he stepped on my hand, which had been creeping toward my sword. I saw a triumphant grin on his face as he whispered, “You are my biggest prize being the last one to lead the Kimicas.” He drew his spear, and twirled it in that clever way of his.
    As he lifted the spear over his head, it was as if I was looking at myself through different eyes. I saw my hair spilled all over the ground, the arrow in my side with blood pouring out beneath it, and the cruel realization of fate in my eyes.
    Suddenly, with a mighty grunt, he plunged the spear into my chest. I felt every moment of it: the excruciating sensation of my bones breaking and driving into my heart and lungs, the feeling of it sinking in... It was like nothing I have ever felt or imagined! The blood, everywhere! I wrapped my hands around it and tried to pull it out even though I knew it was of no use. Blood filled my mouth and overflowed onto the ground.
    ____As darkness loomed around me, I heard Lord Drake laughing.
    ____It was the last thing I ever heard.

2. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

That was really great..dark yet compelling. Please write more!:D

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Thanks! ^_^

I'll update later... Mah computer's being a bum right now. >.>