death...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by kingdom_hearts_soras_girl, Nov 12, 2010.

1. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

so yesturday, a guy at my school died. he was in AF JROTC & he was on the football team. a lot of people cried this morning because that's when the whole school found out. even the football players were crying. they were crying soooooo much, so i heard. a lot of people knew him, but i never did. now i know what you're thinking, he committed suicide. but he didn't. i heard that he wasn't that type of person. that he was the complete opposite. if you want to know the cause of death, just ask. his name is matt. i forgot his last name. so can you guys keep his family in your prayers??

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

There is always this kind of process when it comes to death, where we feel that we must morn over them. It's okay to cry, especially at times like this. If it's hard for you, try to remember the great moments of his life. In my mind, that's what a memorial/funeral should be about, not focussing on the death, but a celebration of what he lived for.

3. Arch Mana Knight

And it's okay not to cry. If you didn't know the person then don't feel guilty if you aren't feeling terrible. tummer's right, what's important to remember a person's life when they pass away instead of focusing on the death its-Wow. Exactly what tummer said. I forgot while typing. Anyways, my condolences to his family. I hope they'll be alright with time.

4. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

yeah. you guys are right. even though i didn't know him, i still cried last night just to remember him. i think i might be alright. anyways last night te football team had a game (playoffs) and they played the game for matt. we won the game. so i think that matt was watching over the game and made sure we won. he's a good kid...

5. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

Im sorry... i know loss is hard.
    but dont feel bad, theres nothing you could have done, right? *hugs kingdom_hearts_soras_girl*

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm sorry for your loss. Never be afraid to cry (as Tummer said, damn he's stolen basically everything I was going to say) and his family will be in my prayers and I'll ask my church to keep him in their prayers also. It's sweet that they played the game for Matt and won, it just seems nice. Even if you didn't know him that well, I know it can still be hard, the whole atmosphere at school is sombre but it'll be okay. I'm sure he enjoyed his life, he sounds like he did.

7. P Banned

I want to know the cause.

If you didn't know him, you have no duty to remember him. Sympathy for those who did know him is in order, certainly, but you shouldn't mourn when you don't need to. Sadness isn't something you should try to feel. If it doesn't come naturally, then that's all there is to it.