Kingdom Hearts II Decisions, Decisions

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Amaury, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaury Legendary Hero

In my current, second walkthrough, should I level up all my drive and summon forms, get the ultimate weapons, complete the Olympus Coliseum tournaments and defeat Sephiroth before confronting Xemnas?

Staff, if this is better in The Spam Zone, feel free to move it there.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Go ahead and complete the coliseum and Sephiroth, but why not just fight Xemnas with what you have now? It's not like it makes much of a difference fighting him with a higher drive and summon level.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

You have to max out your drives and summons to unlock some of Hades' tournaments.

4. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Honestly, you could likely go now and pwn him, but if you want to make it a murderstomp then go with your idea

5. Misty gimme kiss

Xemnas is a ridiculously easy boss battle. You can probably take him on around level 50 or 60. You won't be able to use your drive forms as you only have Riku in your party, so the only benefit in leveling them is getting the growth abilities; however, you really don't need to max them for the Xemnas fight. Ultima Weapon is useful and pretty easy to synthesize.

Sephiroth is a much harder boss fight; preparing for the fight with him will likely be necessary, but Xemnas is pretty simple.

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

If you want to comeplete the game 100%, then yeah

7. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's not so much for Xemnas, but just to complete everything before fighting Xemnas so that battle can be my last video.

Here's where I'm at currently. Is that about right for Sephiroth?

8. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Go for it buddy. I usually try to complete everything before tackling the final boss because it actually feels like I have completed the game. However make sure:
    • You are at least level 50 (anything higher would be better such as level 70).
    • Make sure Guard, Counterguard, Aerial Recovery,High Jump, Aerial Dodge, Glide, Slide Dash, Combo Boost, Air Combo Boost, Finishing Plus, Leaf Bracer, Defender, MP Rages, MP Haste, Second Chance and Once More are all equipped.
    • Trinity Limit also helps
    • Ribbons and Petite Ribbons are good for defense
    • Elixirs and Megaelixiers wouldn't hurt (especially with Heartless Angel)
    • Circle of Life, Decisive Pumpkin, Oblivion, and Ultima Weapon (I used this) are recommended.
    • Equip accessories to boost your strength.
    • Put on Reflega and Curaga in your shortcut and use Reflega when he summons those black orbs.
    To be honest bud he was quite difficult for me to bit in KH2 in fact Sephiroth (KHFM) to me is harder to beat than Xemnas (KHFM). Plus, this guy is pretty challenging in KH2. However, nowadays I beat him in seconds since I play KH2FM which gives me new abilities and my favorite...Limit Form!!! Although good luck with your fight :p.

9. Amaury Legendary Hero

What do you guys think? Am I ready for Sephiroth?

I probably should get a full stock of elixirs on Sora, as well as re-organize his quick commands temporarily for the fight, but am I generally ready?

For now, I'm just going to go through The Hades Paradox Cup.

10. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Yes, although I recommend equiping the beserk ability because Sephiorth teleports away when you hit him with a finish combo and it takes forever for him to disapear when you hit him with nothing but lead up to the final move and with Ultima's super haste ability (I don't remember what it is actually called) you won't be using it for long so it won't screw you up for long.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

Too late.

12. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Don't worry about it. To be honest I tried using that berserk tactic and it just turned out to be annoying. Sora has to stop using his combos sooner or later.

13. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

It worked for me that was why I reccomended it especially with the Ultima it reduces the time berserk is actually used

14. Jin うごかないで

You'll have to max out your summons in to unlock the Hades tournament; best done by repeatedly going through the area between where panic and pain are to where Hades is. Summon points are gained as each drive gauge depletes once, meaning if you left your summon on and you had 8 bars you'd gain 8 points (if you didn't know this already that is) and I'd say yes to doing all of that before confronting Xemnas but make sure you obviously save before facing him, though of course there isn't any point to it. I personally though like to leave Sephiroth alone so I can fight him later on whenever I want to but I use a seperate save for this.

In short; It's what I'd do before facing Xemnas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.