Kingdom Hearts II Deep Dive

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Rikureplica, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rikureplica Merlin's Housekeeper

is riku replica in the game because riku is blindfolded and in the game riku is not what is up with that tell me what u think

2. Roxas OG

Keep in mind Deep Dive was simply a concept video, not the final plans for KHII. Many things could hae changed. (Btw, the main reason they gave him the blindfold is so we wouldn't know it was him straight away.)

3. Guxas Traverse Town Homebody

if i'm not wrong riku IS blindfolded in the game... the scene where he fought with roxas and the "why do you have the keyblade?" part... i think he was blindfolded @.@

*tries to remember*

hold on a sec... he is blindfolded in the game!! even before he takes the black cloak off in TWTNW! "his eyes couldn't lie... " bla bla bla

4. Roxas-chan Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku Replica can't possibly be in any of the games past Chain of Memories because Real Riku defeated/destroyed him in Reverse/Rebirth.

5. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

They didn't go a very good job with it...I knew it was Riku the first time I saw him. xD Hair gives it all away. But Roxas-chan is right, the Riku Replica was destroyed/killed...whatever.:o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.