Demo (Final Version) Released-A KH-Vids RPG Game [Lost Souls]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fork, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luka Deafening silence

so like i reached level 21 =D
    down with GX D<

2. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

How long are you planning to try, TCO..?

Screencap the moment once you're there.

:3

3. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

xD I don't even know why he bothesr trying lol. To beat GX you'll need to be atleast lvl90. To get from lvl 21 to 90 you'll need atleast..about 2 million XP ...lol

4. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Level 90?

He's actually BEATABLE?

...I wanna do it >D.

5. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

... why? The game continues as though you've lost anyway. =|

6. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Actually, if you beat him you just get to fight him again. xD Over and over again until you lose.
    Anyway, I can't remember what I put his health as. It's either 9999...or 99999 HP.

7. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Fooorsaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeeeeeeeen

pickle I love you <3

I bought 2 new games today, yet I'm more interested in this being done D: I've played the demo a few times now, give us moooooreeeeeeeeeeee

:3

8. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Final Version Released.

Now, this version adds a lot of cool new stuff. Including 2 new characters, new skills (zack only), new features, and new areas....And a new playable character at the very end of the demo O= Gasp! Who could it be?! All in all, about 10-20 minutes more of gameplay.

Try not to text skip, as I've added new lines here and there.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?usrty0inndt
    http://files.filefront.com/Lost+Souls+DemoFinal+Verexe/;9986016;/fileinfo.html

Try any of those 2 links. I expect a comment from you <_>

I've edited the old links, so people don't download those anymore.
    For the newbies, check the end of page 8 for the guidelines.

For the easter eggs, there are 3 new ones.

One, in the Inn. Sleep 3 times there..And you get a battle.
    And one...that's kinda hard to miss. It's the name of a giant monster you fight <_< (New one)

9. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

*salutes*

On it. Expect a report from me later.

10. Destined Working for WDW

sweet something to do while i wait for the office to return tonight.

11. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Downloading now, the demo I've been waiting for. =D

Will give my opinion on the easter eggs and extras later.

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Well..Those were fast replies xD

I'm pretty sure there are no more bugs <_< Unless you find something personally bugging you.

lol. Entertain yourself whilst you can. I just hope you guys won't encouter any problems xD
    By the way, I totally wanted to add you in the demo. But forgot to. It's no problem though, it's nothing big xD Just know that I've already made a role for you (you're a recurring character)

Yup, this is pretty much partly your demo too :3

13. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I shall download when I get the chance.
    And lulz at all the people who want me dead.
    Oh, and the next time that my character is in battle I demand a different theme.

14. Darkandroid Gets it Together

WTF at the Inn battle. XD as for the other secret battle, there is a problem with the sprite, it doesn't all show up, only a part of it does.

In the new cave in the dead end, it would be nice if you add a treasure chest or something instead of nothing happening.

Oh lol at the new boss's name. XD Elizabeth, I think that you battling the monster seems a bit pointless, especailly with the unbeatable battle coming up. I think just having me facing it would be better, instead of both battles. But anyway, GO ME.

Monster problem - When the spiders poisonous attack didn't actually cause poison, the character glowed but it didn't do anything to his health is that ment to happen?

Spoilers - I found the change over as Orange to battle Vivi was weird, it was nice to see how Superarts work and see what another character is like, but I think it would of been better and seem more kickass if you got control of Vivi, but having him lose would ruin that and 3 unbeatable battles would seem a bit much esepcailly so early on unless you get rid of the Ghetto one and make Zack being knocked out a cut-scene maybe. Unless Orange is playable later on or you have a wider reason why you play as Orange then nevermind.

But a great add-on to the demo and I can't wait to see what comes up later, and more of ME. =D

15. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    good thing you guys tried out some of the easter eggs, cause when i was beta'ing it the idiot didn't tell me about them so i didn't know and missed them, so any errors there are news to me.

16. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Finished ;D.

And here it´s my little review:

First of all, thank you for the new dungeon, I didn´t wanted to repeat the same route again xD. Lulz at the new boss name and the new name of the Forest´s boss. Love the new monsters, and the implementation of poison in the game, lucklily I was near the Sanctuary when I got poisioned <_>.

Loving the Dual Wielding ability, and the Addition to improve weapons.

Also, it suprised me the fact to play as O R A N G E in that battle, I suppose it was good to know how the SuperArts work.

I will try the Easter Eggs later ;D.

17. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

... Dual-wielding ability? How did I miss that?

EDIT-
    Nvm, found it. XD

18. Destined Working for WDW

I liked the addition of the ability to duel wield, also seemed as though the random battles were not as random, but also that the attacks themselves seemed more proportional to the enemy.

Noticed a few spelling typos, and during the opening cutscene, Not sure if you can change it, but while the text is appearing above the ground is somewhat hard to read, is there anyway to either change the location or font size/color?

Otherwise, beat it in a little over a half hour because I knew the general layout of the woods, liked the addition of the cave, appears as though Darkanddroid will be playable?

Nice job man. Well done.

19. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Nice demo. Even though I suspect it did something to my computer as all my icons are missing on my desktop.

20. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Bah, thanks for telling me, it was just a problem with the pic. This one isn't a sprite, so I add to do some extra configuration, which I thought I did.

Done. I just left a few dead ends here and there for no reason

lol, you make me feel like I'm horrible when it comes to making a story. Anyway, you'd have to get knocked out in some way. Because I didn't want Zack and Vivi to see your power. So that's why I did the unbeatable battle. See that's the point. Unless I totally change the scene and your role in the story.

Ok first, the poisonous attack has like 1/5 chance to fully work. So I don't know if you actually got it because the characters glow half the time <_< When you're poisoned, you should see your character kneeling with a couple of purple circle over your head. When that happens, everytime you do that character's turn , 1/10 of his max health drops. So if you have 1000 health, you'll drop 100 HP each time it's your turn.

Look DA, I don't do stuff at random. I always think it through when I do something like that. Let's just say that Orange battle is extremly essentiel, and there is a wider reason. Also, like hell I'm gonna let you use Vivi when he's gone berserk lol

Oh how horrible, 1 error. If it was a big error I'd understand but it's just an easter egg <_<

The Dual Wielding ability was kinda a mistake xD I didn't want you guys to have it until later in the game. But oh well, it's just something extra for you guys to drool over.

Like I said before, the Orange battle has a wider reason in the future.

Yeah <_< All the complaints on the random battles made me make the random battles less probable to happen.

Yeah I can change that, also thanks for the info.

Darkandroid is NOT playable. Since you didn't really use him, just saw what he can do. Ok I'll say this, S.mods and Admins will not be playable. Everything below that has a chance to be playable. But nobody get their hopes up here <_< I've already picked out who's gonna be playable and who isn't.

Thanks

>_> I have no idea what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.