Kingdom Hearts II Did anyone else cry when Demyx and Axel died?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Demyx's Girl, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorrellVsRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

Are you suggesting that a rated "E 10+" game is hinting a homosexual character? ^ ^

Even if Axel is gay he still would be one of my favorite Organization member

AMEN... and i know alot of girls that love Yowie (I'm not sure on t3h sp3llz0rz)

2. Shuhbooty moon child

I did when Axel died. Bu when Demyx died it was like "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And my eyes where all watery. TT.TT

3. .:AxelxRoxas:. Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah...
    I was happy in the game when I finally defeated Demyx, but when Axel died, I FREAKIN CRIED MY EYES OUT!!!!!!!1!!!!!

4. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

In kh2 it is said that heartless will exist as long as theres darkness in someone's heart.
    In real life it is said that fangirls will exist as long as there are two "guy-friends."

But yeah, I agree with everything u said. Notice axel said "partner." They were good friends.

5. */LoSt NoBodY\* Merlin's Housekeeper

Actually Demyx seemed a tad bit retarted and i died fighting him like 3 times (Ruining my perfect streak) so I was happy when he was gone :)

Axel's was a little dramatic but it was decent. I wanted Roxas to say something like "We're still best friends right?" through Sora. That would have been really good

6. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

I didn't cry because my brother was watching me. :(

7. Repliku Chaser

I agree with what you had said. It does get old that apparently guys can't be 'friends' with anyone if they show they care about them in these games. All of the Riku/Sora and Axel/Roxas stuff being 'real' in people's minds sometimes gets to me because it doesn't seem that way. I don't mind fan jokes about it etc but it does seem there is a serious stereotype that runs in these games that expresses if a guy cries, hugs or feels brotherly companionship for another guy, suddenly they are homosexual. Guys do care about others too and have friends and all. I wouldn't care if they -were- gay either but it just seems anymore in any anime or video game the males are set to some homosexuality no matter what.

As for the question...I don't recall really crying over either Axel or Demyx's deaths but Axel's did make me feel more notably sad and well that he died nobly. I did feel kind of sad for Demyx too because Sora did call him out and that made me wince. Sora and Roxas both seemed to be very angry and I think it's because both were incomplete and it had some effect on them. But Axel's death was a stronger impressionable thing. I also was sad when Riku Replica died. Those two deaths were more deep than Demyx's to me.

8. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

I didn't feel sorry for Demyx at all. But that's because I had a grudge on him after killing me so damn much with his cheesy level of fighting. "Yeah, whatever - gtfo."

I felt more sorry for Axel, it was like he never found Roxas in the end, yet somehow he did and found peace with himself. Actually, yes I always get a heavy feeling when he withers away.

9. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

I've played KH2 twice...and here were my reactions.....

1st time:

Demyx: Not particularly sad....but not happy!
    Axel: VERY SAD. TT^TT

2nd time:

Demyx: Same as the last time...a little sad but not happy
    Axel: Didn't cry, but there was a crying face in my mind XD

10. Sion Traverse Town Homebody

Didn't really feel much, I just wanted to get into the next world. (And I was more interested in finding Kairi,Namine and Riku.) I didn't give two figs about Axel, much less Demyx.

So, nah. I've seen better deaths for more Minor characters. Which is sad to say. xD;

11. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Talk about necrobumpage?

I never played Kingdom Hearts 2 =D

I've seen the cutscenes, though, and no, I didn't.

12. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Hahahaha Die Water Die =]

Axel was another story he had a bad death.But I didn't cry. How wouldn't you die for sora?XDDDDDDDDDD

13. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I didn't cry about Demyx, I was happy that I finally beat him after dying so many times xD.

As for Axel, I was sad but I didn't cry.

14. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

It doesn't matter about bumping topics unless it is in the spam zone or not a relevent bump.

I didn't cry at either death, though I found them both sad. With Demyx I was too relieved that I had beat him to cry xD;

15. Spike H E R O

I didn't cry when Demyx died. I did give him a little salute, though. For a wimp, he's definetly a trooper.

It did suck when Axel died, though. Damn Sora, having to goat him into going all suicide-bomber like that >_>

16. Juicy Chaser

I've never really like Demyx, I just used to laugh at him. His death didn't have any more impact than the other org. members' did.

But.. Axel.. gah.. I did have tears in my eyes. Only because he was so damn awesome though.

17. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I don't cry,but when Demyx died,I knda laughed.For Axel,it was epic.

18. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I didn't cry when Demyx died (I was pretty stoked that I finally beat him) but I did feel pretty sorry for him. As for Axel, I wasn't a huge Axel fan (like I am now) last time I saw the cutscene, so I can't say. But I feel pretty depressed whenever I think about it.

19. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

Demix's death was a bit stange, and axel's death was a bit fiery

20. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.