Kingdom Hearts II Did anyone else cry when Demyx and Axel died?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Demyx's Girl, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shark Merlin's Housekeeper

Nope. I thought it was HILARIOUS when I saw him die in KH2: FM. "NOOOO WAY!!!!!". I didn't care much for Axel either, kinda weird though (the way he died.).

2. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

Well I didn't cry but I was sad. Neither of them deserved to die.

3. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Lulz.

By the time Demyx finally died, I was like HAHAHA! TAKE THAT, *****! But I *did* cry when Axel died. I was crying the entire scene, me and my friend both XD

4. Ven? Traverse Town Homebody

My thoughts when Demyx died was"He even dies like a wimp"and laughs like a maniac cause,I finally beat him.
    But Axel,didn't make me cry neither,but,it's so sad....

5. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought it was sorta sad Demyx died, it's not like he did anything bad, he just wanted a heart.

Axel's death is sad everytime, except that now I find out he killed Zexion for no gwd reason... what a traitor...

6. Slyzer Traverse Town Homebody

I didn't cry, it's called character development people.

7. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

I was very sad and maybe gave out a tear or two when Demyx died, but I loled at Axel XD

8. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

lolz :D
    Yeah, and character development is pointless if it doesn't evoke an emotional response in the viewer. Of course, you're not expected to cry or be sad, but it's not simply just character development. It's emotion too, that makes it more of an experience, and allows it to actually mean something. We know it's developing the character's story, but we also experience the scene and recieve emotions from it. That's what the creators want to do.

It's not simply an encyclopedia of their lives. It's the experience of their lives, as well.

9. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

yes I did. And I cried when my sexy zexy died. But there's no need for violence eh?

10. Styx That's me inside your head.

Of course I didn't. It's a video game...

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I cried buckets for Axel! I did cry for Demmy, but not as much as I did for Axel.

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I cried a lot for Axel, cause he was funny, but Demyx had to go, he was funny in an annoying way.

13. water mage Kingdom Keeper

My first reaction was relief for it was so hard to beat Demyx for me. Later though after I got over that, I did cry because it was so tragic to see Demyx fade away the way he did with his anguishied cry while being on his knees. I hated Sora after that.

When Axel was defeated I didn't cry,but I was sad. Why do all the cool characters have to die?

14. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

Demyx: no
    Axel: no crying but I was sad
    oh... and one more thing: GOT IT MEMORIZED?

15. Lite The Future

i luaghed a little when demyx died, i mean, come on, who's last words are "No Way!" but when axel died, my eye watered up a bit, i mean, axel's awesome, but not as awesome as Roxas

16. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Well, the first time I saw Demyx die, I was like "Yes! You're dead!! I hate you!"

But then the second time (I was playing the game over and got about here before I lost the disc >_>) I almost started crying, because he became my favorite character.

As for Axel, I almost cried. I could feel the tears starting, but none fell.

And as for Roxas, I bawl my eyes out every time he says "I guess my summer vacation is...over."

17. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

For Axel, yeah. He has a dramatic death. Demyx, no because 1) First time I saw it I didn't know he died 2) I didn't like him as much as Axel.

18. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

I didn't cry, but I was upset when Axel died. As for Demyx, I just thought it was funny. :D

19. Nobody_XIII Traverse Town Homebody

no i didnt cried.......but I felt that axel didnt deserved it....I dunno.....

20. I Am erica Banned

I didn't cry at all, didn't even frown...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.