Kingdom Hearts II Did anyone else cry when Demyx and Axel died?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Demyx's Girl, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kikipakiki Moogle Assistant

A land of sweets, and joy, and joyness...
    My friend cried about Dem-Dem. I just was emotionless at the time. I didn't know alot about him...

I had time to find out LOADS about Axel. I accidently read on wiki "Last of his strength to open the portal..." I was like: O.o Uh... Maybe he just passed out?

Then I saw him slightly fading on youtube. I still talked myself out of it. xP Then I saw Repliku fading in a R/R cutscene and I knew then. >.<

I dreaded the cutscene too. He didn't deserve it. Darn you Sora. :P You shoulda got out of there when Axel-kun told you too.

I never cried though... But I can't bear to watch my whole tribute anymore. Dx

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Nope, I didn't cry :3

Well.. maybe a tiny frown for Demyx... but along with a victorious smile xDD
    As for Axel though... a grin ear to ear x3

3. Vexationev Merlin's Housekeeper

I live Texas and it's hot as hell down here. LOL
    Well I felt pity for Axel and Demyx because all theyt wanted was to find their hearts and they died doing so entering back into the darkness...I really felt
    sorry for Demyx because he seemed like a really nice guy,but under certain
    cercumstances,he killed by Sora...Awww. Axel I also felt pity for because he
    really misses his friend Roxas...

4. Finale Wannabe Nobody

not demyx much, he was like a rookie, but i was sad when axel died, he gave sora and hif friends more time. good ol axel

5. FlowerboyMarluxia Merlin's Housekeeper

yes i did 2 it was very sad

6. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I didn't cry... I have seen sadder things, I know Axel only died coz he tried to help, but yeah, It's more endings that get me teary, like the ending of KH or Crisis Core

7. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

At first wen i beat Dem-Dem i waz like oh yea . . . but then he faded then im all like . . . (Tears started forming) NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO NOT MY SITAR HERO!!!!!! And then wen it waz Axel's turn I waz like . . . you totally know they could have actually killed those dusks but Axel didnt haveto put his whole being into an attack, which Sora and him could have easily took down i waz really sad wen he died or faded watevs but he shouldnt have died tho

8. Noise For Love and Justice

no...i did not cry...i was sad for axel its true

but not for Demyx

9. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Didn't cry, but I was dissappointed that Demyx went down so easily :S

10. Kites Chaser

I didn't cry, but boy, was I upset when Axel died. I was like, "This can't be happening, NO!!!!"

11. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Demyx's death: made me sad. His reaction didn't lol me at all like it does to most people. I think it was kinda depressing seeing him almost cry right before dying when he's normally just a cheerful, easy-going character.

Axel's death: I was like: "Oh, sh*t. He killed himself...". He was a really cool character, and at that moment when we had to fight those Nobodies alongside Axel made me thinking: "Oh, boy! This is gonna be good!" And then, he had to kill himself... But I do think he was meant to be.

12. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Not For either but I was sad at Axel's death. I went into denial sayin that he was faking it again.

13. Xaries Merlin's Housekeeper

No, because I hate both of them =)

14. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

i didnt like it when demyx died because he's a good person and didnt want to hurt sora. axel because he was just plain awesome and had let go of the darkness a lot. but i also cried when a certain someone said she didnt think i answer truthfully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.