Digital Art dingle dooper

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Te Deum, May 23, 2014.

1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Finally doing one of these. A lot are avvs I've used in the past, and some are ones I never got to use.

big boss avv 3.png craig tucker avv 4.png craig tucker avv 5.png hm avv 2.png drive minimalist 4 avv 2.png josuke avv 2.png josuke avv 3.png ness avv 2.png ness running avv.png stan avv.png

Not that many. I'll probably have more at another time. Sources upon request for most.

Attached Files:

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'm diggin' the colors, nice mix of bright and muted. Only thing I'd say is to offset the centered avatars, as they look a little sterile as they are. And I'd play with the lighting on #3 for the same reason, lot of focus on the center of the image.

[​IMG]

Can I ask you what texture you used for this? I need to find more that I like.

3. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Please don't kill me for using Picmonkey. (I only use PS for special occasions.)

And I was thinking about that after uploading. The centered ones are older than the rest, before I discovered an amazing thing called the rule of thirds. I was really inexperienced. #3 though? No excuse for that one. If I moved it to either side, there'd be other bits of the art (like shoulders and cloth and such) that didn't belong in the avv. The lighting is also no excuse. I'll try to do something different for that.