Dinny vs Junior Year

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Dinny, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Abububbu,
    it's that time again.

Initially I was very against making a thread for this because I just didn't want this to happen but things are getting pretty out of hand (not necessarily in a negative way) and I can barely find time to go online even in weekends u __ u

So. I''ll be off most of the time again. School has kicked in and it's junior year. JUNIOR YEAR. And, my grades are really important to me (hurrhurr). I'm also in the drama club in my school and it's going to be a very big year this 2012-2013 and we'e got so much to do. It's also prom year (yuck) and I'm part of the prom committee (double yuck) and yeah, that's even more to do! I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but if I were to list it down in detail it would just be too-long-not-reading kind of thing, plus it'd probably be utterly boring.

I'll try and get on every once in a while - especially since so many cool things are coming up! I'd still love to be part of the KHV Chorus/Duet/Karaoke Night and the KHV Musical is something I definitely want to get into! I'll be closing my art shop and giving the final pieces of those who haven't received theirs yet ( which so sorry it's taking forever u __ u ) on skype or something? Lastly, for the RPs I'm on I'll try my very best to at least post there.

You can find me on twitter, tumblr, and facebook .
    I'll try and get on skype once in a while .

miss you lot already ; ;

2. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Good luck, Dinny! I'm sure you'll do great. I'll miss you.

3. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    You kids and your caring about your education, such fools!

Nah but good luck and have fun.

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Dinneh!

I know we never talked, but you've always seemed nice.

Have a great year.

5. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Omg Dinny no, you are my everything! ;u;

Good luck in school; you will excel and do great, I know it!

Don't forget to drop me a message on here, Skype, MSN, Facebook, anywhere! Stay in touch with little ol' Andrew! ;-;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.