Kingdom Hearts II Discussion of Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explode Who?!

I'm sorry, but that's absolutely ridiculous...First of all, Aqua is not the one connected to Riku...Terra is.

Second, there is absolutely nothing that points to Sora and Riku being brothers. They look nothing alike and if they were related, they would know.

And if the only reason the creators would make Sora and Riku brothers is to stop Yaio pairings, then it's a lost cause. People have paired Sora and Roxas for crying out loud, and they're technically the same person.

We're not even talking about this now, so don't come out of the blue and talk like everything you say is fact without even providing evidence.

2. Thir13en King's Apprentice

ok...moving on

yeah, a ton of people wonder about this. Some say its the keyblade 'instrunction manual' or Terra's 'tutorial to the keyblade.' Some people think that Mickey was guiding both of them, but I personally think that it is the keyblade talking, the being that makes it realize it's master is what says this (i think)

3. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

i think it is master hearts, the creator of worlds, and overall seer of everyones fate, dont ask me how i know master hearts is real, but sora and rikus "Session" limit break kinda makes me wonder...

4. Donaut Banned

The old guy kicks ass...

5. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

true... the question is, why???

6. Axenild Merlin's Housekeeper

Maybe the old guy ate his vitamins before the battle....lol

7. Thir13en King's Apprentice

yeah, i wonder what is the guys power source. Sora has the keyblade which lets him use magic so...

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    The old man must of been born with this power.

9. Thir13en King's Apprentice

that could be possible. But your pretty much saying he was already powerful when he was born/created and then the keyblade made him kick@$$?

10. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Check out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxfx1BloMD0
    the movie basically says terra "chose" xehanort. he has mistaken sora for xehanort so there is a connection between sora and xehanort.
    or possibly ven. hmmmm.

11. NSsora Destiny Islands Resident

Wow saw that video now and it was interesting to watch. Terra really thinks that Sora is Xehanort. He sensed his strenght maybe by that phrase "birth by sleep" I don't know.
    Anyway that old man of the secret ending, maybe he is a wizard that wants to control all the worlds using Kingdom Hearts, King Mickey witnessed that scene.
    Maybe what King Mickey sended that letter to Riku and Sora is that same scene.
    Maybe, we'll see.

12. Thir13en King's Apprentice

Yeah, that Ven connection...

Me and Xehanort's Avenger believe that there's a chance that Ven is Xehanort. When Terra mentions Ven he immediatly thinks of Xehanort, it was almost a reminder to him that Ven betrayed Terra. Nomura said Ven is a nickname for a much larger name. Xehanort is not that short. Take the first 3 letters Xeh, then take off the bottom half of the X, this makes it a V. Leave the E alone. Then take the TOP half of the H off, that makes n. V-e-n

13. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

good theory dude.

birth by sleep has to mean that year sora "slept" obviously, then, ven is the key that connects sora to xehanort, and IF Xehanort IS ven, my very early theory is begginging to tie in. (i didnt post on this website. look at THIS. i dont use it any more.) basically it says, well, remember ansem (the wise) said he found xehanort injured on the floor??? well, maybe aqua and ven fled. tragically, along the way, aqua perished. ven found a dark portal and ended up in the room of awakening in the castle (radiant garden) after almost suffering death himself, ansem the wise helped him up. since then, he had been ansems scientist person man until the events of Kingdom Hearts Occured.(note the whiteness of vens hair at the end of birth by sleep)

14. Axenild Merlin's Housekeeper

But it still dosent explain the frozen guy that looks like Roxas.....what does he had to do with any of this?

15. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Dude, the frozen guy IS ven, so...

16. NSsora Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah Ven is the frozen dude, but why did he had to die? I just don't get that.

17. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

If my theory is correct, he didnt die...

18. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Ven didn't die. Look close enough, and you'll see his eyes moving while he's still frozen in the ice.

Could someone please update me on all the things this forum has figured out so far? I haven't been able to post here in a while, so I've probably missed a lot.

I do however have a theory of my own to post. Just some more of my ramblings, and it based purely on some random lines in CoM. And KH2.

What if Riku isn't whole? If he is actually a Nobody? We've seen it happen where Nobodies can pretend to be Somebodies without actually knowing who they really are (obvious example: Roxas). Plus, Riku was inhabited by Ansem, a Heartless. This could have happened because Riku had a dark heart at the time, but if he was an empty shell (a Nobody), then he could have been inhabited by anyone who put their minds to it (if you think about it scientifically). In the CoM manga (volume 2, pg. 211) Zexion mentions to Riku that he is "one of us". Now, this could mean that he has darkness on his side, or that he is just one of the bad guys. Either way, it could also possible mean that he is a Nobody, just like Zexion. (Note: Tetsuya Nomura oversees the entire production of the mangas, so the lines are legit).

Also, something else I was thinking and that I'm not sure if I posted yet, is that maybe the Riku Replica (or possibly Riku himself) could be the Heartless-clothed figure that shows up in the secret ending, fighting against Ven, Terra, and Aqua.

All very crazy things I've been thinking about.

19. Thir13en King's Apprentice

But maybe Repriku was once Spidey.

Could Vexen have found the dead Spidey and used that body to use as a host for his experiments? It seems as if Repriku is him, but why not backwards? I can see the body taken and used.

I know my theory is a little farfetched but there is almost exactly the same amount of evidence on each side.

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Ven was probley reborn as Sora's Nobody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.