Kingdom Hearts II Discussion of Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Or that...

2. LøverBøy Moogle Assistant

k uhh so idk if anyone has said this but yknow when ansem talked about a being having Body Heart and Soul well think about that.... Heart = Heartles (Kh1 introduced) Body = Nobody (Kh2 introduced) and Soul = Chasers? Kh3 introduced? anyone else have thoughts like this?

3. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

There's rumors about something called a dis-soul, though. Which would be the soul-based enemy.

LOL at Xemnas on crack.

4. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

no, actually, the correct breakdown, put simply, is:

heart = Heartless (wtf?)
    Body and soul = Nobody (Again, wtf?)

and there has to be another one on account that there is darkness, twilight, light and dawn... (That is 4 to anyone who cannot count)

5. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

Are we still Disscussing vid, cause im waiting for two weeks till TGS 9WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT).

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

There actually could be one more on the account that a heartless is the the darkness in someone's heart. The light from the heart has yet to surface. But it is true that the nobody is actually a body and soul. This is covered by Yen-Sid way back at the beginning of the game.

7. Noise For Love and Justice

idk if this is already been discussed but anyhoo...

am i correct in gussing that the "black armored" man in the secret ending that walked with the old man is his heartless*?

8. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

it looks VERY much like it. but to be capable of not only maintaining your own shape as a hearless, but making him MORE agile AS WELL as staying as himself as a whole would require TWO hearts, and a ****load of darkness 8-[]

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Mixt's theory may be possible .

I've always thought that maybe Terra , Aqua , and Ven are on the bad side while Valdius ( Baldy ) is on the goodside .

Yeah Xehanort maybe on crack .

10. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

how do you know baldy is called valdius???

11. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

Here is my opinion and i don't know if somebody already posted it IT'S 97 FREAKING BLOODY PAGES!! ! (or more)

I think baldy is...uhm..well....err. Xemnas? coz he still lived when sora defeated him the 1st time...or also maybe he's DiZ coz he looks almost like him *you know maybe he survived the explosion*
    2nd That heartless is almost like Diz's counterpart? or maybe that's xehanort's heartless
    3rd Xemnas and Xehanort's heartless MAYBE alive like you know When you kill a heartless and a nobody they may still be very alive coz maybe *THEORY* the heartless may be destroyed but it may just be in kingdom hearts and when it's nobody get's defeated/destoryed/whatever they may find each other

OK THIS IS ONLY OPINION/THEORY SO DON'T KILL ME PLEASE :)

12. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

no, xemnas is gone and diz is dead and looks nothing like baldy.

no, diz dosnet have a counter part, diz is ansem the wize, the trailer happens before ansem found xehanort and he wouldnt have a heartless.

xehanort's heartless is most likely gone unless you count riku during twtnw and only the hearts that the heartless gather go to kingdom hearts

13. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas might have survived but it's an opinion
    Diz may have hid himself and may have grew old and gained powers

Xehanort may have gotten out of riku (tetsuya said it might revolve around riku anyway...)
    As i told you *You may never know because only the creators know and they tweak the game more and more :)

14. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

You know how the one chasers keyblades don'e have keychains? Well so did Riku's when he was controlled by Ansem.(Xemnas ect.)

15. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

yeah, maybe they made thier own keyblades or something

16. Prince of Darkness GK Merlin's Housekeeper

the guy that got frozen at the end almost look like Sora im sure!!!60%sure

17. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

That's what I was thinking. Some sort of replika keyblade.

18. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Hi. Listen, I am going to point out some minor details, that I would just like to make a theory about, even though I am not a total expert on kingdom hearts

Towards the very begining, if you notice, how that big grey thing that dissapears at one point into dust, has claws, bringing me to believe that that is a heartless.

Next thing. When the bald guy creating a mirage like image of himself, which turns into a guy in black armor, I would have to believe that that is most likely his own heartless form, which he can control.

The guy who takes the kingdom key at the begining, if you notice, towards the VERY begining of the video, for a second, it looks like their is a mirage of himself. I have reason to believe that he took down that giant monster by creating his own heartless double, or whatever the doubles are, but after he took it down, his double was returning to him, which would explain why that mirage image appeared for a moment.

That is all I have to say, since I actualy have to go right now as well, but this is my point of veiw about some of the minor things, and I had to say that

Oh ****. I just realized somthing. I mean, I am not completely sure if I am right here since others would say differently, but if I have a chance of being right, then I might as well say it.

if the guy who takes the kingdom key has some small possible chance of being the adult sora, then that would mean that that guy who gets frozen could possibly be the double that he creates, instead of a double coming back to him, meaning that the doubles would not be heartless, but they would be nobodies, since the guy who gets frozen sort of looks like roxas. This is only anouther theory that I have, but I am just sayen

19. hikari93 Merlin's Housekeeper

What I know is:

Frozen guy is Ven(Ventus)

Chaser:

chas·er 1
    Noun

1. One that chases or pursues another: a chaser of criminals.
    2. A drink, as of beer or water, taken after hard liquor.
    chas·er 2
    Noun

1. One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.
    2. A steel tool for cutting or finishing screw threads.

Terra hates Xehanort....
    Anagram Xehanort(no heart or another)

and more...:rockdover:

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Oopzy , I just call baldly that name , It came to me in a dream .

Back to the conversation ...

Okay I thought that Valdius or a.k.a Baldy was a Organization member coming out of dust storm in the first part of the Secret Ending . I was like whoa , why is Xemnas all the way out here ? Then I watched the second half of the Secret Ending and then I realized it wasn't a Organization member it was a old man .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.