Kingdom Hearts II Discussion of Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoomDen Merlin's Housekeeper

Since you face Xehanorts Heartless in the first game, and his nobody in the second game, maybe the bald person is actually Xehanort?

2. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Sheesh. If this game takes place long after the first and second kingdom hearts, then it can't be xehanort. Why? The only reason xehanort had a heartless and a nobody is because his human self dissapeared. Duh.

If it took place before it, then it was way to young. HIs nobody looks exsactly like his real self.

That's simple enouph.

I just had to say that, I am actualy goin now

3. Repliku Chaser

I am pretty sure the bald guy is the -real- Xehanort. Also, I think Riku ended up with Xehanort's Heartless, the true Xehanort. I am not sure where the name Valtius is coming from. I haven't seen anything yet with it so if someone has info where that name is posted as the name for the bald guy, can I get a reference?

Terra was called Xehanort in KH2, and then changed his name to Ansem, then became Xemnas as a Nobody. I think the Enigmatic Guy is said to be a 'spirit' so he may be another part of Xemnas/Xehanort.

Ven, Terra and Aqua seem to be chasers, and I also thought that was pretty established.

4. DrkSora777 Moogle Assistant

Anyone know where to actually download the secret ending? i cant find it anywhere

5. LTdemyx Merlin's Housekeeper

jus go on youtoube an put in kh3 an 1 will come up u might av 2 watch a few 2 find a decent 1 then download summat called orbit (put orbit in too google) make sure on the orbit button in the bottom right of ur computer right click an ckeck get it button has a tick by it . then put ur mouse over it click get it then dowload a flv convertor and convert that video its easy dont worry

[​IMG]

6. Prince of Darkness GK Merlin's Housekeeper

Prince of Darkness GK

I think that the guy is an ancenstor of Roxas

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Hmm ... Maybe .

I going to place one of my theories now .

I think that when time changes history repeats itself , and so that may explain Ven and Aqua looking like Sora and Kairi , but they are not related in any way .
    Sora , Kairi , and Riku may be forms of Ven , Aqua , and Terra but in another time , and Baldy is a form of Xehanort in a different time too .

And since people are having this discussion about Xehanort aquiring Terra's body.
    That's what Riku may try to do , he may turn into another Xehanort someday who knows and the Keyblade War may happen again .

8. Repliku Chaser

I'm confused by the last two posts.

Roxas isn't related to anyone. He's a Nobody of Sora. He had no ancestors. He never existed before unless Nomura is going to be doing something very odd saying that spirits rested inside Sora and past incarnations down his blood line. Roxas had his time.

And also, Riku already -was- taken over by Xehanort's Heartless. Riku also pretty well destroyed the spirit of that Heartless in CoM but the Darkness remained inside him, so the entity itself was mostly gone, but the powers and visage of it were not. In KH2 he has pretty much total control over that form and the powers of Xehanort's Heartless. However, he couldn't change back on his own because of it being so immense. Kingdom Hearts changed him back and it remains to be seen if he has any residual effects from the heartless or not anymore. However, it seemed clear that Riku lost his connection to Darkness which also probably means that form is gone. So in the end, I don't see Riku being that easy to take over by something else and that Heartless seemed to be more than dead, unless Kingdom Hearts brought it back to existence.

9. oblivionblade Destiny Islands Resident

Master of the Keyblade Analysis

I have currently been doing some research on Keys and I found that there are different key designs that open different locks. There are keys that open one lock and there is a master key that can open a set of similar locks! I believe that other Keyblade Masters can open a lock. But I think that there may be one who has the Master Keyblade which can open all of the locks! Thus the word in Kingdom Hearts 2 secret movie:
    Master of the Keyblade

10. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

i think

i think Terra's Hair Likes Xemnas. only different color :guns:

11. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay well thanks to the new pics I can add on to my theory. Heres the original stuff.

(quote)

If I explore Xehanort's heart with psychological tests, I may be able to
    recall the past locked away within. My apprentice Even has also shown great
    interest in Xehanort's memories. (quote)

Then i of course thought of the secret ending in kh2 were it said xehanorts lost memories. And then i thought wait it isnt talking about ansems aprentice xehanort (in any of his forms. Regular,Heartless and nobody) It was talking about a completely different person. Then i thought isn't it odd this mysterious new Xehanort has the same name as the main bad guy Sora fights? But it also says in the secret Ansem Reports

(quote)He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable
    intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom.
    Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age. (quote)

So he had to have no clue what his real name was and adapted his to to this mysterious xehanort. Then i thought about the extended secret ending in final mix 2. The old guy that comes to attack the chasers.I thought maybe he was this mysterious xehanort it talked about in the secret ansem report #1. So maybe the xehanort in the present is some how related to the past one just like sora and Roxas are some how related to one of the chasers.

Okay and heres my new stuff. Well in teh pic were it shows the old guy(Xehanort?) and Terra(I think). I rememberd when you beat him he's say stuff about how he hates asnem ect. Well seeing how it shows him with the old guy were it looks how there going to fight or sumthin it would seem as if he's the mysterious Xehanort.

EDITS: omg!!!! yes my theory was right!!! yeah go me!!!!!

12. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

Xehanort IS BALDY!!! my random theory was right! *dies* lol ok let's discuss some more (i might of read the posts wrong so i'll read them again just to make sure)

ALSO THIS IS JUST THEORY'S (and questions)

1st (question) - If Xehanort was baldy... then why does he have long hair?
    1st - We MAY have riku as a character to play because tetsuya nomura says that he wants to give riku and mickey more explanations and revealing the star seeker to king mickey...
    2nd (question) - if mickey had IKK in kh1 and kh2...then why star seeker in birth by sleep?
    2nd - from the scan of birth by sleep... i think terra summoned the keyblade because he wasn't a keyblade master but xehanort giving him the power of the keyblade

(hopes that this is good theory)

13. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

I think this might explain. Just my theory. I hope this explains. (just a theory)

14. Slyzer Traverse Town Homebody

I think that Mickey only got his *new* Keyblade at the end of KH1.

15. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Mk, where are all our veterans.

New info's been added with the new games.

Watcha think, mm?

BBS (Birth By Sleep) integrating more to the next KH3 series game more than the other two games they're releasing for the DS and Mobiles.

Links: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=27565

And my more favorite: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=27718

Some say the new woman organization member might be Aqua or maybe even a whole new character.

Attach these new info's to more theories for the next KH3 game!

16. ٠۩۞۩•Ven٠۩۞۩• Merlin's Housekeeper

Idk if u know this by now but that guys name is Ven

17. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

hey!
    Ok new theory time... this is ALL backed up by new evidence:

SET IN THE PAST:
    there are X number of keybladers - real keybladers...
    one of these keybladers ran away with his appentice, possibly possesed by something of he'd found something new (kingdom hearts???) this man was called XEHANORT.(it IS baldy)when the search party was dispatched, they took a long time to find xehanort, and when they did find him, he attacked them, pwning all of them (by this time he'd taken a new side)

from this, i can make a viable excuse that the xehanort we know from KH is in fact the "spidey" character, as he is the only masked villain in the secret movie...

xehanorts apprentice, xehanort (ansems apprentice) and spidey are one in the same...

ANY COMMENTS?!?!
    thought not

18. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Lol, yeah no.

If they were one and the same, then he would've aged... a lot.

But I was thinking.

In one of the pictures I saw, this one, actually:

[​IMG]

You see how Ven is wearing Roxas' duds?

T`_'T why is that. It's driving me crazy.

19. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

SAME HERE TOO! I'm like "I Knew, It VEN IS ROXAS!!!". Another thing is who is T,V,A (Terra Ven Aqua) Master.

20. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

>_> Ven isn't Roxas.

Ven.

Roxas.

Different names.

Different times.

Just happen to look EXACTLY the same.

>`_'> How annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.