Kingdom Hearts II Discussion of Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diablo99939 Moogle Assistant

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From Left: Axel, Roxas, and Xion
    Namine (pretty similar to Xion, right?)
    Ven (pretty similar to Roxas, right?)

Personally, I think that there is some connection between Sora, Roxas, and Ven that lies deeper than family or some of the other theories that I have heard.

Considering the second 358/2 trailer, the one featuring Xion, I think that there is somehow a third, fourth really, entity created by those with strong hearts.

Facts:
    -Xion, XIV in the Organization, resembles Kairi and is related to her in some way, possibly a second nobody? (from the second 358/2 trailer: actually said)
    -Namine resembles Kairi and Xion, and is not in the organization (sorta)
    -Kairi's heart left her (it resided in Sora, but definitely wasn't with her[KH1])

-Roxas, XIII in the Organization, is Sora's nobody (KH2)
    -Ven resembles Roxas and Sora, and is not in the organization (BBS trailer: Eyes, etc)
    -Sora lost his own heart, and became a heartless (KH1)

SO, I feel that there is somehow another entity created when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless. Heartless, Nobody(Roxas/Xion/etc), Second Nobody?(Ven, Namine), and the original person.
    This would explain most of the Ven problems, except that with Namine/Xion, their hair is essentially reversed (blonde/black), but perhaps that has some deeper meaning?

Also, as a sort of disclaimer, I do not really have any names worked out for what this perosn would be called, nor do I know a lot about the 358/2 backstory, or what of BBS has been released, but this is my theory on Ven (and somewhat on Xion)

2. cmgphases Moogle Assistant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.