Disgustor's Texture Mods!

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Disgustor, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

cause he's actually not doing it anymore.

2. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Well that would explain it, lol. I meant to say I'm more surprised about the lack of other people making texture mods.

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

im slowly learning so I may do some one day. Im importing the KH1 command menu for 2 like the actual textures.

4. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Cool! I myself FINALLY have gotten a memory card with fmcb and opl, so I'm thinking about releasing some stuff as well.

I hate seeing this thread/subforum as a whole dead.

5. Terra12771 Merlin's Housekeeper

Good texture mods. My fav is the KH2 one.

6. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

For the sake of full disclosure, I've been doing a playthrough of KH1 with one of the Sora retextures, and the facial expressions do work for the most part but the seams are visible when being used.

Also, I missed the chance to snap a picture, but Sora has his eyes closed when he and Cloud meet at the Games in Herc's world.

Just a minor bug for those who might use the mods.

7. Koda the fox furrie Moogle Assistant

wow its been a very long time since I last saw these reskins mods for the first Kingdom hearts and looking at these makes me wonder if its possible to get them into the ps2 version of the game :confused: :) :confused:

8. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

uh what do you mean? This is FOR the PS2 version of the game. if you mean the 1.5 HD version then the anwser is no.

9. Koda the fox furrie Moogle Assistant

no I mean for Ps2 version silly XD I really think this is amazing for people to try for the first one and second one ^-^ I guess I just need to find the texture editor that's Crazykatz's

10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Thats what i said. This is for the PS2 Version. "makes me wonder if its possible to get them into the ps2 version" by this Saying i thought you were talking about the HD 1.5. Thats why i told you lol.

11. Koda the fox furrie Moogle Assistant

oh I see now ^-^ I guess I just need to figure out where to find the texture editor XD so I can put the texture hack I picked into the modle XD ^-^ and I think its amazing how these look on the first Kingdom hearts models so.... Dose anyone know where this texture editor of CrazyCatz00's is?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  12. RaXZerGamingZ Merlin's Housekeeper

i really want to replace Sora with Dark Sora , but i have no idea how to do it , and i cant find the texture editor from crazycatz

13. darkvaporizer Moogle Assistant

Ui fixed for HD is for KH FM1 ?? And how can i use a .bin file?