Disney Movies that Wouldn't work in KH

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Sep 25, 2009.

1. The Fuk? Dead

How the hell was Peter Pan a summon?

2. The Twin My, what a strange duet

YES.

Turn the 1000 Heartless battle into bowling by summoning Lightning McQueen. Don't save when it's over and see how many tries it takes you to get a 1000-Heartless strike.

3. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

I think Ratatioulle (or however you spell it) would work excellently as a sort of Moogle replacement of sorts, where you can find Remy throughout the worlds, and giving him ingredients results in Sora getting new items.

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

That is actually a really cute idea.

I don't think some of the worlds that are already IN the games work as it stands now so x:

I agree that I don't want to see Toy Story, though I am sure I read somewhere that it is a strong possibility.

5. The Fuk? Dead

Well it was ridiculous enough spraying down the Rock Titan in KH1 with dumbo, much less him being a world character, so I agree

Atlantis would work pretty good. There would alot of places you could go seeing as how there were many locations in the movies. The main girl character, I think of her name though, would actually be kind of a cool partner, like Mulan.

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

but how would the world Atlantis wok. Doesn't Ariel live in Atlantis.

7. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Just to clear things out. Toy story, Finding Nemo etc. are all Disney Pixar films. Pixar films cannot be in a kingdom Hearts because this way Pixar would have to take part in the process whatever that means. Kingdom Hearts, as you may have realized by now, it's a Square enix and pure Disney films collaboration. If anything that belongs to Disney could have a chance to be in KH, then. A: The game would suck
    B: Even Lost, Desperate housewives, and Gray's anatomy could be in.

And no, the Black Cauldron can totally work it's way through the game.

I don't think that Enchanted will ever be in the game. It would not make sense at all.

Robots is Dream works film.

I don't think that there are films from Disney that cannot be adapted for the series. Most if not all of Disney's cartoon films can be adapted. Even Pinocchio was in, Ariel etc etc., so i believe that sooner or later, one way or another we'll be seeing more and more films making their appearance, hopefully in good way. The only films that i cannot see how it could fit in, is Bambi and The princess and the frog, because that way they would have to introduce a new princess and well, the plot for that specific movie, at least from what we know, i believe it wouldn't be easy to get transferred in a game, but never say never. We cannot underestimate Square's ideas for the future.

8. The Fuk? Dead

That's Atlantica.

9. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Another movie that i don't think will work is The Three Caballeros.

10. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Anything that deals with animals.
    And High School Musical 1-3.
    Toy Story, maybe.
    Cars too.

11. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Partially agree with this. The movie sure doesn't work at all, but if you read Disney comics, The three Caballeros have quite a history and i would love to see the trio together in the game.

12. Styx That's me inside your head.

Tron...But hey, look what happened.

13. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Fantasia sounds like it could be a reasonable place. I mean Chernaborg from the first game just appeared out of no where, I still think he has a homeworld instead of appearing at 'the End of the World' and a Fantasia place, where maybe a Heartless HQ could be, where maybe Yen Sid's castle once stood.
    Just throwing the ideas out there.

But yeah films that resemble the real world at all, like Oliver and Company set in New York, seems very unplausable since it kinda shatters the mystical universe of KH.
    I thought that Pirates of the Carribean would be stupid and difficult, but i was impressed in th end and made me believe they could make any film a part of KH.

14. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

Bambi
    Mary Poppins
    Lady and the Tramp

15. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, atlantica

16. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

National treasure, Brother Bear, Lady and the Tramp, Bambi and the Aristocats are ones that come to mind.

17. The Fuk? Dead

I agree with this the most because there was already a reference to it in Traverse Town, on the fountain where you fight the boss the last time.

18. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I think Space Paranoids was a pretty good world, it actually contained my favourite bossfight(the one against the MCP). I hated the light cycle scene though..

19. Styx That's me inside your head.

I hated that boss fight: whack Sark's legs, attack MCP, whack Sark's legs, attack MCP etc. Bored me to tears. I hated the light cycles as well, and let's not forget the über-annoying glitch music. Nope, Space Paranoids (the very name of it) was a torment to complete.

I think Bambi would work. Heck, I think it could be a beautiful world. The story lacks a real villain though, so I'd end the episode with a Hearless boss.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That could be like 100 Acre Wood. A pure world.

Although, Bambi's mom died, so maybe it wouldn't be pure