Disney Movies that Wouldn't work in KH

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Pocahontas doesn't seem like a world that could work in Kingdom Hearts... I mean maybe it could if they changed the story a little bit, but then again maybe not. *Shrugs shoulders*

2. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Ehhh, no thanks. I love the movie, and would rather not see the modern Disney find some way to "lame it up" for KH, as they did the other Disney films. ;)

3. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Hannah Montana: The Movie, Shaggy Dog, and Up.

4. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

Ratatouille. Sora as a rat? xD

5. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Happy Feet's Dreamworks Animation, but Treasure Planet does count as a Disney Flick. Well I wouldn't be sure about TP, but I don't think HSM, The Jungle Book, The Aristocats, or the Rescuers would work.

Now, here are some possible Disney Movies and Animated Series that might be suitable for Kingdom Hearts:
    -A Bug's Life
    -Toy Story
    -The Incredibles
    -Pocahontas
    -The Hunchback of Notre Dame 1 & 2
    -Gargoyles (even though it's a Disney Animated series, but it would probably work)
    -Ducktales: Treasures of the Lost Lamp
    -Sky High, I guess but it would be darker for that world's story.
    -Dumbo
    -The Great Mouse Detective
    -Disney's The Mighty Ducks (Not the live-action Movie trilogy, but the animated series)
    -Disney's Bonkers (It's possible)

Here are some of the Disney films and animated series that wouldn't possibly work in KH:
    -Robin Hood
    -Bambi
    -WALL-E
    -Cars
    -Monsters' Inc
    -Finding Nemo
    -101 Dalmatians
    -Mary Poppins
    -Chip N' Dale: Rescue Rangers
    -Inspector Gadget

That's about it.

Now, I might not be sure if The Princess & The Frog will be a part of the next possible KH game, but who knows....Only time will tell.

6. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

Imagine High School Musical...
    That would be pretty messed up xD

7. SoraX5 Moogle Assistant

Idk WALL-E and Monsters Inc sounds better than Mighty Ducks -_-
    and the Bonkers thing...

8. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

I disagree. Robin Hood would be badass. I would LOVE to fight alongside a British, arrow-slinging fox. *is serious*

9. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jesus christ i get more and more annoyed when people say Hannah Montana/High School Musical and othrr DC stuff

Square Enix would not even CONSIDER them for the fact it was never a true Disney movie (yeah HSM3 and HM movie does NOT count) and if you all hate it so much, dont consider it as a true disney feature then.

Besides if they actually did count DC things they should of used Gargoyles.

honestly it will work perfectly. Donald or The Shadow Man would probably turn Sora and the gang into animals like Naveen and Tiana and The Shadow Man would be PERFECT i mean the guy CONTROLS SHADOWS (or at least his own)

10. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Agreed with both parts,

If you don't like HM/HSM then please be kind and stop reminding the rest of us how it crap it is.

I could see Donald as a fly thing and Goofy as a beetle or something... of course Sora would be something way better, but the boss idea seems fun too, and hard seeing as he will summon shadows. Maybe instead they'll be heartless? Sounds fun. The movie was only released on New Years Day here and I've been working so I haven't been able to watch it but I really want to.

Toy Story I believe definetely won't work as Toy's don't have hearts... if they did and they were stolen, then they wouldn't be much different to the owners. Unless you are the size of the adults... I doubt heartless would attack the humans either because they would all be giant and too hard to fight, and if they did have heartless, the movie is too big of a world to include anyway as it's set in America, and if someone had their heart stolen, then people in the world would be suspicious and all that.

Cars.... no... No Sora car.... I have trouble with many car games.

Didn't someone say Fantasia? Fantasia is in BBS.

I was just thinking about a ride I took in Tokyo Disneyland... there was one based on Song of the South... haha a 1946 movie... doubt that would be remembered. There's some animation in there...

11. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Toy Story and Dumbo, I can't see as worlds; minigames, yes, but not worlds...mainly because I didn't like their movies. Gargoyles...it was kind of dark for a Disney cartoon (infamous episode where Elisa gets shot), but I can see Goliath being a summon (either him or Bronx :3). Same with Bonkers. Robin Hood would be a pretty good world, but it would have to be stretched a little far. Chip N' Dale I think would be a little cute, having the two chipmunks temporarily reunite the old detective agency, possibly as scouts/making new gummi ships.

I would, though, like to see Darkwing Duck involved in KH, as a summoning, if nothing else. Think of Sora and co. reaction to, "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the surprise in your cereal box! I! AM! DARKWIIIIIIIIING DUCK!"

12. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

Princess and the Frog would be...fantastic with the shadows thing. Easy way to squeeze in some heartless with the Shadow Man ^^

One that wouldnt work...the Rescuers. I love it but...sounds confusing in a KH game.

13. Lovely Phantasmagoria Merlin's Housekeeper

Tinkerbell the Movie. :| Unless Sora helps Tink with her Moonstone problem... meaning he'd replace Terrence. >.o

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Air Bud. I love the movie. And you don't know sadness till 1:12 min in it. But Kingdom Hearts and Basketball? Almost the same chance as Kingdom Hearts and HSM.

15. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

National treasures.......NO NICHOLAS CAGE

16. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

"I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the... the keyring that hangs on your sword?"

"Who is this kook?"

17. Twilight Blaze Merlin's Housekeeper

If that was possible, I would have a save file just before that boss battle. That would be fun. XD Beating hannah montana is a battle of singing!

I kinda like HSM and HM, Just because of the music. It has a nice tempo to it. Otherwise, NO. It would be to goofy...

18. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Freaky Friday would not work well at all.

Or a Goofy Movie. First of all, its goofy, and idk if he has a son in the kh series...and it has no action.

19. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Now perhaps Darkwing Duck, The Princess & The Frog, and Robin Hood would work. But then again, Chicken Little would be a controversy. Now Sky High, No way! Not gonna happen.

20. Llave Superless Moderator

Lolz the "Aristocats" :lolface: fluffy kitty Sora! "Rescuers Down Under", good movie, wouldnt work in KH. "Brother Bear", and "Meet the Robinsons" wouldn't work too. Well actually MtR may... i dunno!