Disney Movies that Wouldn't work in KH

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Sep 25, 2009.

1. 61 No. B

I still think Robin hood would be good for KH.

I want a Lilo & Stitch sequel where Sora can run around in Hawaii in a bathing suit as a world costume, it'd be funny.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Spirit would have to be a big no, I can't see Sora as a horse.

I could see Cats Don't Dance (rather than Aristocats) for one (because the cats in that film are more human like)

Also, I would like to see more than Disney in the games. I would like to see famous anime's as worlds (Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, etc.)

I wonder what would happen if they put Kingdom Hearts in the KH series lol Their world within their world

3. RikuxXion Merlin's Housekeeper

Country Bears, Dinosaur, Zorro, Petes Dragon. These would all fail.

4. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Cars definately. Can't imagine Sora as a car but if he were i would ride him like there's no tomorrow.
    The Lizzie Mcguire Movie. XD Hilary, Sora, Goofy, and Donald together fighting... teenage problems. >>
    G-Force. Sora would make a cute hamster... or guinea pig (whatever the hell they are) but I just don't see it.
    Mr. Magoo. How the heck would he fight along side Sora?

that's all i have for now.

5. February Destiny Islands Resident

Mary Poppins lol. " Sora, drink the spoonful of sugar " !, " Sora what terrible clothes you're wearing, somebody would think that you're a slacker ! "
    In the end Mary takes away Sora's keyblade because it doesn't look proper or gentleman like. xDD

6. The Fuk? Dead

Goofy Movie. It was my favorite Disney movie, but there's no villian, no action, wouldn't work. He deserves a world though. :C

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

if they ever put that movie in Kingdom Hearts I will have to swim to Japan to punish them.

I don't think it would work with The Fox and the Hound though, it just doesn't have anyone as a real villian.
    And especially The Shaggy Dog. I mean, if they actually tried to put a drama in, well....just look at what I put first