Disney's Frozen

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Krowley, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

I this movie 6 times in the theaters (four in 3D and two in 2D) and I got say... it has been years since a Disney movie moves me so much.
    I like everything there. The darn animation (specially all the realistic/magic ice and snow they did), the great musics (my favorite ones are "Frozen Heart", "Do You Want to Built a Snowman?" and "For the Frist Time in Forever", specially in my mother language) and a story that goes against many clichés, with really good characters! I also liked the dubbing, although I rather prefer the PT_BR voice actress of Elsa instead Idina, but it's just my personal opinion.

When "Vuelie" the music from the very begin, even with the whole room black-out, I've made a very spontaneous giggle, at same time, in my very deep, I already knew something magic and epic was coming.
    And I was correct.

Thanks to this movie I've got my inspiration back and I'm really happy for all the feedback the movie has been receiving.

And, Nomura... MAKE THIS HAPPEN! Maybe no in KH III, but this movie MUST BE IN A FUTURE KH!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

This movie was beautiful. Animation was very fluid and well done and the music was amazing. I saw this movie about 2 or three times in theaters and I love it. I just wish they explored more on how and why Elsa had powers and no one else didn't...

3. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

BlueNctrn did some remixes of Frozen musics as it would be in the KHIII.
    I just listened the battle theme and.. woah!

I'm pretty sure the official one won't be like that... but this is an amazing remix, that's for sure!

4. Krowley Moderator

I enjoy his mixes. Was really hoping some variation of his Hellfire mix made it into La Cite des Cloches.

5. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

SO! In a couple of hours Frozen will launch in Japan ,the last country to receive the movie!

(personally I'm enjoying the Japanese dub)

I really hope Nomura find some time to go watch it and demand to Disney Interactive allows him to put the movie in Kingdom Hearts III. :P

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I got to watch this film recently and absolutely love it and the reason I think I loved it so much is because Elsa and Anna remind me a bit of my older sister and I. I am quite outgoing and very chirpy (and general extrovert) while my sister is so caring yet is more introverted. We get on so well and she has always been my protective older sister which is basically what Elsa is throughout the entire film, even her cold attitude is there to save her sister.

So yes, not a film based solely on romantic love but it is there which I liked because it is something that is quite important in our lives but family is also so important and that was put first before the relationship with Hans and Kristoff.

Also, I read a post about how it contains such important and modern themes- like some people were blaming the parents and saying it was all their fault when the parents were just trying to do what was best for their children but it sadly backfired. It sort of shows that you can still do everything in your power to help and still make a mess, but it all works out in the end : D Definitely one of my favourite Disney films.

7. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

I like this movie. I don't why, but I do. GUILTY PLEASURES!!!! EVERYBODY'S GOT A FEW. GUILTY PLEASURES!!!! YOU AND ME AND ME AND YOU!!!