Kingdom Hearts II Do any people own/ read KH2 manga?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ShadowsofTwilight, Oct 18, 2010.

1. ShadowsofTwilight Moogle Assistant

do u read/own KH2 manga i do at this moment (if im online that is)

Me I think its funny so funny as in !!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is also a scene that Namine stiches Axel's coat

2. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Me too. I own volume one, in Dutch, but I'm reading it on MangaFox. They are really slow at the moment though...

3. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

From time to time I do, though I usually don't. - I just only like playing the games xD

4. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

I have read what's available up to the first skip in scanlations, and then not past that point. I'm very, very impressed by how Amano managed to contract the two Beast's Castle visits, because the way she's done it actually reminds me a bit of the first game's world plots and how they related to the overall story arch. It seems a much better way to have gone about the plots than the episodic visits.

5. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, Umiyuri, Amano, is a she... Oh and if you liked that, she also did that with Land of Dragons :D

6. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm sorry, but I'm so used to Shiro being a boy's name. =D

Amano-chan~~

And I wanna read the Land of Dragons bit, but the chapters after the first one have been skipped. D=

7. Princess-Sammi Merlin's Housekeeper

I have all volumes of KH I and KH:CoM. Regarding KH II, I only have Volume 1 - currently waiting for my next paycheck so that I can buy Volume 2. :) I get very frustrated with reading comics on the internet, however. I think it's because I value books as material possessions.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I don't own it but I read the scanlations online and they are pretty awesome. Disney can't water down the manga much so there are actually curse words! XDD

But on a more serious note, the manga is pretty good. I just wish they could continue with it because, if I remember correctly, they cancelled it due to budget cuts at Tokyopop.

9. jacquelinenguyen1067541 Twilight Town Denizen

I only own the first two volumes of the KH2 manga but I have all the KH and KH:COM volumes.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

I haven't read any kh manga, but HOPEFULLY i'll be able to watch some later.

11. Misty gimme kiss

Manga is like comic books; anime is like a television show. There is no Kingdom Hearts anime, unfortunately. :c

I own all of the Kingdom Hearts & Chain of Memories manga, as well as the first two volumes of Kingdom Hearts II. Unfortunately though Tokyopop, I believe, dropped it after that, so no more manga for me. :c Unless I get the scanlations, of course.

I do love what Amano did with it, it's incredibly funny and entertaining while still carrying the serious side of the games. I know a lot of people find the humor off-putting but I really love it.

12. Ilawson Moogle Assistant

I used to but after I read it a few times I let a friend at school use it but before I could get it back we moved so I never saw it again

paid $8.00 for it too on paperback (book prices are getting high)

13. Plums Wakanda Forever

I remember going on OneManga and reading through both CoM and KH2. I found the novels to be actually pretty great, especially the Sora humor that just popped out every now and then.

My favorite had to be that panel in the CoM manga in which he was making fun of Dodge Roll. xD

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I use the Mangafox app on my iPad and i'll read through CoM and KHII from time to time. I just hate how they couldn't curse as much in the games. XP

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I only own the first volume (thanks to a friend who wanted to clear up her closet of some of her books) of Kingdom Hearts 2 and I must agree! It always seems to make me laugh, plus the art is so adorable too! Hayner's expression makes me laugh a lot, herder~
    I'm trying hard to get my hands on the next volumes but I never find any being sold in my country... Yes, I have considered reading online but I don't really enjoy it and I love having it in my hands or by my desk so I can just grab it and read it anytime c:

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I do, I want it to continue though T_T I got given the first two volumes of KH2 manga but they were in german- this was an interesting read I must say xD I did also buy the CoM manga and really enjoyed the random additions to the story, like them eating at a restaurant in Traverse town xD I also found the battles interesting since they are set out more like a proper manga nd not a gmae (obviously), so it looks like he can;t win but then Sora comes out with an awesome attack and beats the enemy.

I don't own the KH1 manga, but that's also something I want to own.

17. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    I don't own any but my friend owns Vol 1 of KH2 and I read it,It was pretty cool,some of the face and drawing made me laugh :D
    I can't find out where hes getting them so for now I'll just have to re-read all the ones he currently has.

18. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I have Vols 1 and 2 in English, (proud face) and unfortunately, since it's canceled in English, my later copies are in Japanese/Read online in English.

19. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

well the manga was for all ages the video game how-ever is for EVERYONE :P

20. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

I do own KHII Volume 1, and I've read KH2 Vol 2, but none others, except for the CoM series.