Kingdom Hearts II Do any people own/ read KH2 manga?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ShadowsofTwilight, Oct 18, 2010.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

I have all of CoM and KH1 books, I used to have the KH2 one, but I lost it.

2. dymitr Merlin's Housekeeper

Planning on buying the first 2 volumes along with Spicy&W 8 from Yen Plus.[DOUBLEPOST=1370666521][/DOUBLEPOST]*Plus= Press =P

3. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

All I have is the first two volumes for KH2 and I sometimes read the manga online.........when I have nothing else to do.

4. 61 No. B

I was reading the KH manga online at one point but for whatever reason stopped in the middle of it. I should start again, I thought it was very good.

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I was reading it online a few years ago, but then it stopped for whatever reason. It updated recently, but it's been so long since I read the first bit and I don't want to reread it online. So I'm going to try and find it at the upcoming anime convention and buy all of the things.

6. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

I have all the mangas up to chain of memory part 1, I read them in french but it is still quite funny in my opinion!I can't wait for them to start releasing again.

7. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

So I recently got the new Yen Press releases of KH2 manga. mThey are absolutely fantastic. I would definitely recommend anyone who is able to to buy them and support the release in English :) I especially love the Land of Dragons and literally any part with Demyx in, they just crack me up XD

There seems to be a bit of confusion about this but Shiro Amano is a man XD I recently purchased one of his official art books and it states in a mini biography on the back that he is in fact male :)

8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I have Volumes 1 -2 from KH2 Mangas. When they weren't releasing the other volumes, I kept up with the translated releases through Mangafox and whatnot. The series is really different from the game; when it comes to expressing emotion and stuff.

9. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I must say Manga makes Demyx a little more badass, I mean in the underworld he summoned a enormous flow of water which frankly in impressive considering what I expect of Demyx. I have none of the books but read them on Mangafox and am now hoping they speed up the process

10. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I haven't reached KHII manga, I'm still reading Days.

11. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

What I read of Days it is a good read, I almost finished it.