Kingdom Hearts II Do you hate Kairi?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Misty, May 3, 2008.

?

Do you hate Kairi?

1. Yes, she's always bugged me.

15.5%
  2. No, she's just fine.

56.9%
  3. I don't really care. :l

27.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

I don't hate Kairi. Being as that the game after all contain Disney-related content, we can't blame her personality as the attitude needs to meet the requirement of the certain audience (E10+).

2. LilRice King's Apprentice

Hanging out at the Keyblade Graveyard O.o
    eh shes a nice person who adds something to the game and makes it for fun/intersting to play, heck maybe without here there couldn't be a girl for Sora to save and look for to save the world from darkness forever.

3. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Not really, she just made the game annoying. So, Sora's only saving the worlds to get a lil' somthin, somthin?

If Kairi was a Princess Leia type, she would be GREAT!! Leia kicked ass.

4. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I don't really care about her... Just think that the game needs better original female characters, the only chicks I really like in the game are Mulan, Aerith, Yuffie and Tifa. Namine's okay though...
    And I agree with Gritz, movies and games need more characters like Leia!

5. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Lol, Kairi is the 'cause of the whole thing about the villains and all the rescuing and stuff, so I don't give a care. I'm more of the No, She's just fine side though.:sleepy:

6. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

I didn't much like Mulan, but I agree with you. Kairi would have rocked if she was like Leia or Bastila Shan from Star Wars: KOTOR.

7. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Just a little. her lack of character kills me a little sometimes.

8. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

My hopes are that the fourteenth member will finally bring a good female character in the series... But sorry, I'm getting a bit off topic...

9. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Yes, we are. Back on topic.

Yes, I do dislike Kairi. Fanfic Kairi is okay though.

10. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I like Kairi because of her cheerful personality. I just wish she played a bigger role, like I wish for most of the females in this series. Let's hope the fourteenth member and Aqua change that.​

11. Sakuraba08 Merlin's Housekeeper

No, I don't hate her. I'm a supporter of Sora x Kairi, so why would I? XD

12. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Nah, I don't dislike her. My username has her name in there, so that'd seem a little silly, wouldn't it? :p

I must admit though, she does have her flaws here and there that make me angry. I'd love to see her in more cutscenes and make something of herself. I want her to be a fighter, one of those video game female characters that you love to see fighting for something. I'd love to see her be kick a**. That'd be awesome.

But, of course, we can't all get what we want. Hopefully Nomura will try to change that, atleast a little bit.

So, no, I don't hate her.

13. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

I believe that her becoming a fighting girl won't save her. It would be awkward and forced. She doesn't new powers. She DESPERATLY needs character development. She was denied this in both games.

She does not get brownie points because she's cheerful and nice. She's plastic.

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

She isn't that bad, even though she was the cause of all this mayhem involving Sora and Riku.

15. Forever Love Life Without Limits

I guess it depends on what Nomura is willing to do with her character. Even though he gave her a Keyblade out of the blue, this could mean he's going to have her in some action in the next installment. You never know. With the fighting involved, her character development could increase and maybe she can change a little from the....over-optimistic side.

I don't know. I'd just like to see a little more emotion out of her. The ending to KH when she cried was pretty much the most I got out of her. Yeah, I'm indeed a fan of her, but she just needs a little more "umph".

Some people like that side of characters, while others like the darker side. It's everyone else's opinion. What they think of her is what they think of her. Like how you hate her, and I like her. It's just different for other people.

16. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

Hate is such a strong word...but yeah, a little. She's flat, one dimensional and annoying to boot.

17. N Hollow Bastion Committee

No, I don't really "hate" her. I do find her annoying at times.

18. Ethereal Merlin's Housekeeper

hate is such a strong word, why would we hate someone that made sora's journey as hilarious as it is, if you read masked megaman's post on the other kairi poll youll know what i mean

19. P Banned

Hmm. Possibly. I am just laying out the downsides of each game.

KH2 had really irritating fanservice with the dress and keyblade, not to mention it had the whole "Sora's hopeless without us!" scene.

KH1 had her as nothing more than a plot device with a smidgen of character.

20. kairi-2 Merlin's Housekeeper

she's kicks a**. who would hate her even i dont hate her, besides sora likes her anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.