Kingdom Hearts II Do you hate Kairi?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Misty, May 3, 2008.

?

Do you hate Kairi?

1. Yes, she's always bugged me.

15.5%
  2. No, she's just fine.

56.9%
  3. I don't really care. :l

27.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

:) I totally agree 100% besides I don't know why some people dislike kairi. I think she's AWESOME !!!! I love kairi. The people who don't like her are HATERS. :yelling:

2. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

I don't hate her... Her and Namine are two of my favorite characters :)

although I'm not too much for SoraxRiku OR SoraxKairi... I like RikuxKairi... XD

3. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I don't really care. Namine's much better. XD

4. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Well, because of my username, I think it's obvious what I think xP

5. Tiny Tommy Moogle Assistant

I think shes just fine, I'm glad that she ends up with Sora
    Poor Riku lol

6. Amber PLUR

I don't usually "hate" characters...

But Kairi's ok to me. I don't really like Sora though...

Namine is cooler~

7. Org's XII Number XV Moogle Assistant

No I really do not hate her I think her role to this game is very important and useful as the "lover"of Sora
    :P:laughing-smiley-004

8. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

I don't really care :l.
    That's what I put.

She is an important character in the series.
    But she's mostly the "damsel in distress".

9. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

"Gee...let me think," he says sarcastically.

Let me put it this way. She's the co-main character in my fanfics. I do just about every perverted thing I can do to her fiction-wise from stripping her to having Anti-Sora groping her to putting her in bondage and torturing her. I've given Kairi her own unique special Limits and a Drive Form. I've let her kick the crap out of the Organization alongside Naminé. I've had her switch bodies with Sora. I imagine the day that she and Sora finally make out. Her outfit doesn't leave much to the imagination, but neither does Naminé's. Oh, and my best friend on the forum happens to be jealous that her boyfriend is Sora. So, do I hate Kairi?

No, I'm cool with her...would be an understatement.

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I actually REALLY like Kairi. I think people just don't like her because she doesn't do a thing. But so what? It's a game for goodness sake. Not everyone needs to kick someone's ass. They made a good story line because there is adventure and somewhat romance.

LOL YEah.. my username before was Kairi_Li93 ^^ xDD

11. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

No, I don't see why people hate her ._.

12. P Banned

Depends. It seems like she has potential waiting to be grown on from the end of KH2 where she fought with Riku. However, she could end up in the Mary Sue position again.

In relation to Sora, she is fleshed out tons, but when it comes to her on her own, she has little more than ollette. (Although we see a glimmer of personality, so perhaps not all hope is lost.

13. Repliku Chaser

Kairi did get -some- character adjustment in KH2 when she said she no longer wished to remain behind. She did stand up more but she did also try in KH1 when Sora refused to let her go on to help get Riku back. She is a damsel in distress but I guess I will hold out for KH3 and hope to see more out of her.

I will say though that just by seeing the trailer with Aqua, I seem to like that character more so far because already you can see she's part of the story and does things and may be on par with Terra and Ven as far as her usefulness goes. With Kairi, her usefulness is great but also subliminal in that healer way and her connection to Sora. I really do have hopes for her in the next KH after these games to see her develop more and also have hopes on seeing Aqua in KH3 because I just have a suspicion she'll be there too. Of course, maybe that's the fan side of me hoping Riku gets a girlfriend too so he's not totally shafted as he has been throughout the KH series heh. Sora and Kairi do go well together and I'd like to see them as more mature where they both are more developed in personality. So I don't write her off totally but right now as it stands, she's kind of someone that -should- be a main character but just does not feel like it yet. That's why I put I don't care. I can't think a character is awesome that just rides on the coat tails of two others or uses some subliminal light powers to bring them home or restore Sora back to being himself. She needs more personality, better attire and to show that spirit more that she had at the end of KH2.

14. FunWithFire~ Moogle Assistant

I like Kairi! But, my guy friend REALLLLLLLY likes her. This one day he came over (just to let you know I'm a girl)I was playen kingdom hearts and Kairi came on and her was kissing the screen -_- hes so dumb......:sideways::roll::lol3:

15. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

Kairi is sort of the Miranda (Shakespeare's "The Tempest") of Kingdom Hearts. I like her a lot, actually.

Kairi has major potential to be the Strong Female Lead in this series, and I'd love to see her as that. She clearly wants to be that, too. She wanted to go to End of the World with Sora, and she also said that she isn't going to stay behind anymore. So I'm sure she's getting more devlopment in the eventual KHIII.

16. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i hate Kairi, all she ever does is get in the way, why can't she just die?!

17. Mielé Banned

AGREED!!!!

18. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

quoted for truf

19. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

I guess I do wish Kairi did a little more than what she did, but since she was completely out of it in KH1 and was stuck back on Destiny Islands in KH2, she can't really be at fault. It is kind of sweet that even when everyone else forgot, she still remembered Sora. And she did attempt to help everyone in TWTNW. I used to be kind of annoyed with her, but now I see that she turned out to be an okay character.

20. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

she forgot sora while she was at destiny islands...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.