Kingdom Hearts II Do you hate Kairi?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Misty, May 3, 2008.

?

Do you hate Kairi?

1. Yes, she's always bugged me.

15.5%
  2. No, she's just fine.

56.9%
  3. I don't really care. :l

27.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

i loves her she is pretty and brave and just awesome lolz

2. WaftVixen Merlin's Housekeeper

2nd time. I think he doesn't trust Axel and yeah maybe not shocked but through him she can get to Kingdom Hearts. Well she didn't have the power to escape from the prison so why not accept the help when one is giving out a way for ya? She did doubt about it first, but she had no options but to trust her. About Kairi not responding earlier like Namine did, I think Namine know Saix longer then she does. It's like when a sister is mad to a brother, the respons is fast. But if a friend was to join in that fight, she would have waited the sister's reaction first so that she won't just jump off into the scene while the sister's not at it. Probably she could discuss something maybe so they don't have to be aggressive? She needed the trust whether that the guy can really be a friend or a foe through Namine even though she knew his intentions. Well I did say 'I don't really fond her' not 'like her'. So let's just wrap it up.

3. FunWithFire~ Moogle Assistant

i would never in a million years I HATE YOu KAIRI H8ers!!

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

This is not the way to have peace. ~_~

Anyway...I stand by my previous statements. I don't hate any character that a video game company creates.
    Mostly because it's the way the game's meant to be played.
    Seriously, if you don't like her so much, why don't you find a code that makes her fall off a cliff/TWTNW Castle platform? xD

5. Saintlikesgirls Chaser

i've always likes her

i like red heads ._.

6. 9-Tailed-Fox-Demon Moogle Assistant

i always liked her in kh2 but not in kh1 in 2 she is way hotter then in kh1 totally grew up

7. FunWithFire~ Moogle Assistant

Wow! You are Heartless dude....

8. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

she is ok...I wish she would get a backbone though

9. Ame-chan Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I cannot say I hate her, I do not care about her.
    She is like an unknown personage, we don't know much about her. Only that she don't remember where she came from, she's one of Seven Princesses...ALSO we can't say she is a Keyblade Wielder! ><
    But first, that I can say NOW, she is not interesting for me. Kairi had got her own disposition in KH1, but now she hasn't.
    I hope that Nomura will give her more important role in the third game.

10. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

I don't hate her. There has to be a character for me to hate. Kairi has no personality, characterization, or nothing. She was a pure plot device. Her "love" for Sora was boring and contrived. No spark at all. Just an obligatory Mainguy/Maingirl paring.

She's a main character but does nothing to earn it. She supports Sora and Riku? Great. So does everyone else.

She's nothing special. She's a mary sue.

1) pretty

2) befriends everyone (ie. Twilight Town gang)

3) exists purely for a romantic interest of the characters

4) better than most people, but too humble to admit it (ie. can we say RANDOM Princess of Heart? Like, is she Ansem the Wise's daughter or something? What gave her THAT right?)

5) get random fighting abilities, in which they can kick ** (ie. the random Keyblade in an attempt to include her by producers o.O)

6) naive and innocent (ie. was she even aware of the competition between Sora and Riku for her - that is assuming Riku did like her... I like to think he mostly used her for his own ego)

-oh, AND she gets a Nobody!! Woot! Let's give her everything! o_O

Seriously, turning Namine into her nobody was a HUGE insult to Namine.

I don't like her at all. She is the same level as Tenten(Naruto). No...I don't want to insult Tenten.

I am not a Yaoi fan. I just dislike her and Sora(For reasons I'll explain some other time).

11. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

I don't hate her, but compared to the rest of the characters in KH, I know nothing about her.

12. Zandyne King's Apprentice

-Sorry for the late reply-

If she had to REALLY get to the Castle, Namine could have helped her just the same (or Pluto -the safer bet- really) so no, that doesn't work. As for your statement about her needing to be helped out by Namine, sure she would trust her, she's the only "way out" as far as she knows, but I never asked why Kairi so easily accepted help from Namine, I referred to Axel and Saix.

Also, Kairi has no siblings, the closest she has are Riku and Sora, and in all the cutscenes shown, SHE is the one initiating most things, or being an active participant, regardless, she is established to have enough initiative yet when it really matters for that initiative to have some worth, she kinda craps out. Kairi clearly trusted Namine enough, or at least rather quickly if Namine is holding her hand and running with her. So really, points for Namine in KH2. (Ironic the "real" one didn't get these.)

13. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Really funny when your Nobody has more depth than you.

14. Darxae_22 Twilight Town Denizen

Uhm...no, I don't hate her, is so cute

15. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm, let's see...there's my username...my signature...oh, and my avatar to consider...

Aw, I love Kairi. I mean, she didn't do anything that would make me hate her. She's sweet, she's not completely helpless (I want to see her fight some more--she hasn't really had a chance yet to kick a lot of butt) , and she cares about what happens to Sora and Riku. At least she's not one of those girls who's just begging her knight in shining armor to come without actually doing anything about it. In KH, she wanted to accompany Sora to save Riku in the end, and in the second game she ran straight into the darkness. So, as long as she's actually trying to do something helpful, works for me.

16. Hi-ppos! Merlin's Housekeeper

I really really like Kairi. I've never been able to pinpoint why, but I think it's partly cause I freakin love the magic of RikuSoraKairi!friendship (I see it, I'm not sure everyone else does, and that's cool), partly cause she's got so much potential, and partly because Riku and Sora obviously think she's awesome enough to risk their lives on.

In contrast, I'm not a big Namine fan. Mainly cause they gave Namine ALL of Kairi's character developement.

17. Fellangel Bichael May

I don't see why anyone could hate her. All I know is some people who are fans of Kairi (no offence to fangirls.)

18. kingdom_hearts_3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kairi's Okay with me!

She can kill u 'cause she has a keyblade!:P

19. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

I doubt it. Keyblade powers are so inconsistant. First I'm cuttin buildings in half, next I can't even turn that fatass Pete into bloody slabs of meat.

20. pirateking_luffy Banned

i love kairi,she is the one of the best square enix girls they have made

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.