Does anyone remember these?

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Calxiyn, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

40ECB850-123F-42B4-8292-F98CEA543825.jpeg image.jpg

So these ugly little things are called Bakugan and they came from a TV show that aired in 2007. Unlike my Pokémon cards which did not get the same treatment, I actually kept these.

I’m pretty sure this would have been more popular in Canada because of TeleToon then the US, but I wanted to see if anyone was into it.

Everyone eventually abandoned these for Bayblades or whatever but these were always cooler

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I remember the show, which was actually pretty decent, even though sometimes the rules didn't seem to make much sense, but I never had any of the toys themselves. I grew up owning the original beyblades, not the mini-slider verisons of beyblades they make now.

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

We got those banned from school in Elementary.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I have a rule book in one of the tins but I have no idea on how to play. I think I also have a battle arena downstairs somewhere. There was also a game for the Wii with it and I definitely have that still

Of course y’all did smh.

The Beyblades did get banned from my school though but that’s because they were “dangerous”

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

Everyone was running about trying to trade them while they were trying to send us home.

6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I still have a ****load of these. That being said, I have zero idea how to actually play the game lol

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Maybe they thought it would end up like the show where tiny little tops could basically become WMDs

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I still have my Drago one from when the show came on lol. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve seen the show but the theme song still comes up on my playlist.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

There is exactly one (1) black and purple Bakugan toy thing floating around my house somewhere. I still have no idea where it came from.

As long as we're talking about school days, I was personally responsible (or partly, anyway) for getting Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards banned from my elementary school for a time, lol