Full Chorus: Don't Stop Believin' [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxa~ #stalker

Ugh,I am oh so very sorry my dear,but I shall have to pull out.
    Had the lines recorded and everything,then my computer goes crazy and kills itself.
    Posting this off my darling iPad,which has decided not to let me record anything.
    Really really sorry for all the trouble and stress this causes you ;_;

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Okay Jayn, I sent you my lines, I hope that they're not too awful . . . I was very nervous, this being my first time . . .

c:

3. Jayn

It's okay, Daxa. :)

Okay, so, assuming you all read the notes/rules; yesterday (the 6th) was the last day to drop out. That means that if you don't have your lines in, today is the very last day you can get them in--And I expect them. x:

I'm hoping you guys will pull through. I understand emergencies, of course. But due to past situations of last-minute drop-outs postponing the posting date I may have to come up with a punishment system. I don't want to, lol. It's just really unfair to those who got their lines in and have to wait, and it's unfair for me to have to give up my day to edit everything accordingly at the last minute, just to get it out semi-on time.

Anyway, good luck! And thank you to everyone for their hard work.

Also, since Daxa dropped out, there are extra parts open. (I didn't reopen all of them, but the ones with only three people are open) I would prefer it if one person didn't just grab them all. If you have time to sing tomorrow, you may snag an extra line or two. (I would prefer you to chose, if you don't have any extra lines.)

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

If you wish Jayn, I can do a singular version of the line:
    'Some were born to sing the blues'
    Or you can use my full recording.

I only snagged about 3 lines, and if it's easier then, my body is ready!

5. Jayn

Ah, right. Okay. I gave you Daxa's solo. I should be able to use your full recording. If something goes wrong, I'll let you know. Thanks! :)

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Ah. It looks like I missed the deadline to drop out. Okay, I'll send in what I've got and somehow find a chance to record today, hope my internet decides to work when I do. They probably be quite bad but it's too late too wory about that. Really sorry about this.

7. Mish smiley day!

After innumerable attempts, I'm finally satisfied.. hence the last-day upload. There are still a few cringey bits and I apologise in advance to people who listen to my solo. .______.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zl9lc1v2x4ej3c

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I finally sent in my lines. I hope it's not too late, I apologise for how bad they'll be and thanks for the advice to stop my mic maxing.

9. Jayn

Thank you, Midnight Star. :D

Still waiting on Haseo and What?'s lines~
    Not sure if there's someone else missing.

Edit: One hour left to receive last minute lines. |:

Okay, Lines received! Video rendering while I sleep. Will post tomorrow, unless something crashes in the middle of the night, lol.

Also...*believin'.
    That's embarrassing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.