Awaiting Feedback Downloading KH video zip files

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Iskandar, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I was going through our cutscene archive to download all the KH videos so I could have them on my desktop, and it seems like the link for the zip files in most of the pages don't seem to work on the cutscenes. I managed to download the zip for 365/2 HD scenes, but I couldn't get anything when I clicked the KH zip, KHII zip, DDD zip, or the BBS zips. I don't know if it's a bad link, or what, but yeah, only the Days HD zip seems to work, at least for me.

Also, on the subject of videos, how come we never got the KH HD remix scenes for coded and the BBS and CoM HD scenes?

2. libregkd -

The pages we have zip files for(DDD, KH2, and all BBS for Aqua, Terra, Ven) should be working now.

This pretty much had to do that we lost members of staff that actually owned capture cards. We now do have people on staff that own one though so they are being worked on.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

The links for DDD and BBS are working, but for some reason the KH2 is having issues. It might be on my end, but I get the normal "save as" pop-up with everything but KH2, which I get this when I click it
    upload_2016-9-2_20-12-4.png

4. libregkd -

Try it now. Seems like there was a small typo.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Works now, thanks.