Dream Drop Distance Dream Drop Distance on Critical

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by LadyAzura, Apr 29, 2014.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Have any of you played it on critical? cause I'm in the process of completing it on critical except freaking Spellican keeps killing me!!! For those who have or are in the process of playing it on critical: thoughts? points where you wanted to rage or have raged? For those who haven't: do you want to play on critical? thoughts about it? Let me know! ^^ I wanna hear your thoughts!

2. ry0408 Moogle Assistant

Too hard for me. I got my game pre-owned and it already had a 100% complete file (which I'll promptly delete once I'm done just to try the other difficulty's.) Critical is INSANE! I mean really, I've been playing KHIIFM on critical every since I've gotten my hands on it and I've basically mastered it to the point where its not very difficult. Playing this game on the other hand... Way too hard for me. >.<

3. Shift Chaser

Try to use Zero Gravity/ra/ga (not za) on Spellican, he's completely helpless against it.
    Anyways, my only run through Critical was at lv1, and outside of the Traverse Town boss rush (The area is too small to properly dodge) and Julius with Sora(Riku's evasive moves are just so much better) nothing really was infuriating.
    I kinda ended up cheating on Traverse Town though, just jumped out of reach and never fell, so my Dream Eaters did virtually all of the work against the bosses.

4. LehasXBlade Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, Critical was my first play through, and I still re-play the game on critical.
    I remember dying a lot in the game! But from my multiple deaths, I mostly learned to grind, and always keep about two Cure spells with me (Leaf Bracer was like a must to me.)
    I also kinda used Flowmotion to stay invincible during battles :D

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

This is me in a nutshell. I told myself I would do critical after getting all Dream Eaters in a star rank but I haven't had the patience and just forgot about it. Perhaps I'll just skip that and do critical anyway soon.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Thank you for the tip!!

7. ry0408 Moogle Assistant

Well good luck man. You'll need all the help you can get. (Unless you've played proud about 1000 times.)

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Critical is terribly frustrating. I think it's the only time I ever HAVE actually thought about rage quitting a game and never returning. When regular enemies are starting to be somewhat challenging for me, that's when I consider throwing in the towel. God damn some of the nightmares hurt a lot..