Dream Drop Distance Dream Drop Distance - Proud

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by SomeManc, Jan 15, 2013.

?

KH2 Proud VS Standard

1. 1st Playthrough: Easy

16.7%
  2. 1st Playthough, Standard: Hard, 2nd Playthrough, Proud: Easy

33.3%
  3. FINAL MIX CRITICAL BIZATCH: Impossible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Difficulty was perfect

16.7%
  5. I'm a pro. They need to make boss mode.

33.3%
  1. 61 No. B

Both took me two tries, neither were too extremely difficult.

I still say the hardest bosses in the game are Anti-Black Coat and Rinzler.

2. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

Rinzler took a few tries. I defeated Anti Black Coat Nightmare on first. I think wargoyle pissed me off the most as Riku.

3. 61 No. B

That was a pretty difficult fight as well.
    I died twice before I realized I could float around the building.

4. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

Floating around the building is what got me killed. The thing would just grab and slam me into the roof. So I defeated him on the ground while spamming kick drive at the right time after his ground pound attack, although that took quite a few tries too.

5. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Anti-Black Coat wasn't so bad if you were forced to play really defensively like me. Learn their movesets inside out, then: Dodge -> Attack -> Dodge -> Attack.
    That's pretty much the only way I was able to beat the other final bosses. Ansem especially.

Rinzler wasn't really all that bad for me. Actually I found him really easy. I don't understand why a lot of people found him difficult.

6. 61 No. B

I don't remember what I did to beat Anti Black Coat.
    I just remember that in my first fight I lost about as quickly as I did my first try against MF in BBS, but it was a cinch the second time around.

Rinzler's speed and range is what made him so hard for me. So many times I would step back to heal (this was before I had leaf bracer) and his disc would come flying out of nowhere and kill me. Flipping the arena upside down was another reason I died many times. Couldn't quite get the reversed controls down, so I eventually just got to the point where I flowmotioned the whole time and kept attacking that way.